The Wedding Date Predictor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:

Yes being able to drive helps! I'm still trying to figure out how to afford my own airplane :hmm:

I've already figured out that education is key! I've started reading about the whole marriage process and what forms and other walking-over-hot-coals are neccessary and hopefully that will help diminish the amount of "oh shit, no!" surprises that could come up. I'd like our biggest problem to be: should we have the wedding here or in England :hmm: :love:

*accepts martini* :wink:

I have an idea. Let's you, M, me, and Scott just buy a small island and make it our OWN country and have our OWN damn immigration laws. HA!

:mad:

Piracy is the only option :shifty:

wanna plan a double wedding Flavia? Im sceduled to marry july 14, 2007 too..ill be so old though!boohoo :huh:

CONGRATULATIONS, and make sure to put Tickle on the guest list! Start making your plans now. We have calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. If you are not already attached, keep in mind that all men who cross your path may be grooms in disguise.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, September 16, 2006
A number of different factors influenced your result. Check out the details below.

That's about two years later that I've planned. :slant:

YOU ARE CLOSE to finding "the one!" We have carefully calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. But don't get your hopes up to hear those wedding bells soon, because your bridesmaid days aren't over just yet.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, August 11, 2007

That's ten days before my bf's bday!! :hyper:

that's so cuuuuute!!

YOU ARE CLOSE to finding "the one!" We have carefully calculated your responses according to our scientific formula and harmonized the results to the Venutian lunar calendar. But don't get your hopes up to hear those wedding bells soon, because your bridesmaid days aren't over just yet.

YOU WILL BE MARRIED BY: Saturday, September 29, 2007

A week after my uncle's 12th anniversary...Nice!

Back
Top Bottom