The Ultimate PLEBA Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
OK girls (and guys?)....

Here it is....The Ultimate PLEBA Challenge.

Your task is to pick your ONE favorite picture. JUST ONE.

And no, it can't be a collage or a whole mess of little pictures jammed into one big picture....

So, figure it out and start posting!

:yes:

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

Edited to say that it can be a group picture.

Last edited:
OK, since no one else wants to play, I'll just go right ahead and respond to myself.

335%3B48%3A323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E23233377%3A%3B576ot1lsi

After much thought I think its this picture. I love PopBono and this picture is just so :drool: :drool: :drool:

He's got the short hair, the smile, the shades, a cool shirt on, you can see the chesty area, hes got a great watch and ring on....its really the entire package.

So, with a self-imposed 'gun to the head', I'd say this is my favorite picture.

NOBODY can pick just one pic! :scream: :no: There are just too many. I would have to go with this, I guess!

bonoablook.jpg

This pic expresses everything I love about his looks, well, from the waist up anyway;) I love his butt too! :D But this is great of his hair and face and the pose is so incredibly sexy. Smooth face, no stubble, no shades, delicious and lickable face and neck! :tongue: It makes me want to stare at the sun with him:drool:

Last edited:
hmmmm........

*goes away to think about this for hours and hours and hours and search through thousands of pictures.....*

oh dear god. this is going to be tough

there was a picture that popped up in a thread the other day that would have been soooooooooooooooo perfect if it wasn't for larry having half his head cut off. so that one doesn't count. can't remember where it was anyway!

I'm pretty certain my favourite pic is either going to be a sweaty (mmmmmmmmmmmm:drool: :drool: :drool: ) R &H bono or a pop bono looking all rough and ready :)combust: )

This DEFINITELY requires lots of thought!

this thread is so funny, because a long time ago i used to try and run these scavenger hunts. I had to modify the rules because no one ever wanted to post just ONE photo! This is definitely the ultimate pleba challenge.

But, I think I know my favorite. It always pops into my head and makes me laugh and smile and love the boys.

It's not really musically related, or world peace related, or album era related, or ireland related or anything related. It's just them being funny and sexy simultaneously. And i love them for it.

Yes, it's the chef photo.

chefs.jpg

And I'm happy with my choice!

Damn, this is tough. It'll take three hours of drooling.......no, wait, here's my choice. (If only I had a :censored: scanner!! :scream: ) It's from the Slane Castle show from last year. Bono is lying on the catwalk:censored: :drool: :drool: It was on the last Leather Day thread.:p :p

Yes, indeed this is a challenge! Especially for someone like myself who has over 7000 Bono pics on her hard drive! The first pic that pops into my mind is this, which as always been one of my very faves, so I'll just pick it:

335%3B497523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B772948nu0mrj

It's just so...........................BONO! :heart: :bono:

I'm am also keen on my avatar, but that's a little posed to be my fave.

It was much easier than I thought...

This was the first that came to mind and yes, it is my fave...

:cute:

jtshootlaughs.jpg

It always helps me remember why I love U2. :yes:

bonosloveslave said:
Since I'm being forced, I guess I would say this one.......

335%3B54%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333645%3B696ot1lsi

I could just jump right in the tub

o_O

did i say that out loud? :silent:

ooh I was going to say this one....I've got it framed on my bedroom wall......and who wouldn't like to be swimming around below the water line in that bath tub??? :silent: :censored:

although - I've often wondered - why is the champagne glass sometimes edited out of his hand???

Re: WHOOPS.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I screwed up.

I have a different favorite picture.....

335%3B648723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323355%3A4%3B247ot1lsi

This is hands down my favorite.

I don't think you screwed up - I think you're trying to cheat.......:mac:

but it is your thread so it's ok

Re: Re: WHOOPS.

bonosloveslave said:

I don't think you screwed up - I think you're trying to cheat.......:mac:

No, really, I wasn't trying to cheat.

I'm so mad at myself for fogetting this one. :banghead:

I mean, its my screensaver, my background......I might as well have the thing tattooed onto my.............back.......

:|

I am thinking about this thread since you posted it MK.....and I still can't decide!!!!! :scream:

I don't think I will find a furry picture still in time before this thread is ooooooooooold and forgotten. :|

:scream:

*watches ThrustingBono*
:drool::drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom