The Ultimate PLEBA Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, then we will just have to keep the thread alive!

Don't rush yourself, its a big decision....take your time. Don't make the same mistake I did and post up your second favorite picture.

:banghead:

:sigh: Hard decision. And no solution yet.

Bonosweat.jpg

vs.
bono_jump_oct31_2001.jpg

Sue me, I don't know which one. :huh: I guess the first one....

<--isn't possible to decide between to pics :coocoo:

[BTW MK, you were right in what LEATHER meant: Little Elven Amorous Tamale He's Elegantly Raunchy! Yay for MK! :yes: I didn't know it...]

U2SavesTheWorld said:
HEY! Only one choice!

:angry:

Just kidding....

You have to decide sometime!
You are mean you are mean you are mean. :huh:

Ah, screw it - the first one!

I know I'm going to regret this so much tonight.....:lmao:

This is verrry...verry hard

It was so tough to do this!! But i think i came up with it...this has to be my favorite picture...ever..when i see it...i just...well...*thud*
134.jpg

I don't know...it just one of those things where first its :cute: then its :love: then its :drool: and then its :combust:!!!!
:heart::edge:!! Although i had another very close runner up...aye. What can i say. Its just one. What a challenge U2saves the world!

Arg!!! If only my computer wasn't in pieces in the basement!!! I can't even save these- I filled up my zip disc!!!

Oohh...my brother has some good ones on his computer! I'll be back!!!

*edited to say: Dammit, all he has now are friggin NASCAR pictures!!! He showed me a good one last week and said "It looks like Bono's about to kiss Edge!" and didn't understand why I fell over laughing!

Last edited:
I was kinda hoping, in my search, to find a color picture of Bono from the late 80's with a cowboy hat on and him playing guitar or holding it or something, but no such luck...unless someone happens to have one of those kinds of pictures on hand (then that would probably be my favorite picture, assuming we could change our favorites).

Why just one? Why not, like, our top 5?

Angela

My favorite is one I took at the DC Elevation show, but I can't bring up my snapfish right now.

I also love my Red Rocks avatar :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom