The UBERsexual?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Metrosexuals get all the chicks. That's because they use feminine means to look manly or GQ. Example: they love to use lotions, get manicures and pedicures and wear fashionable clothing.

David Beckham

:bow::drool:

The NY Times had a write-up on Monday about this, with some other descriptions of what an ubersexual was, that we were discussing while on the GA line (hey, what else is there to do on the GA line ;) ) and reading that we felt The Edge was more ubersexual than Bono. :D

Last edited:
Ubersexual??? UBERsexual?? You mean they coined another stupid term to steriotype men AND abused the German language while doing so???

I mean COME ON!! This is getting rediculous!

...although I suppose I would support "PLEBAsexual;" meaning that they'd base their choice of clothes (or most likely lack of) on the opinoins of PLEBAns. Just saying.

beau2ifulday said:
Did someone say Donald Trump?

:yuck:
When I read that I was like WTF:yikes: I do see anything sex about him:huh: I guess for the "gold diggers" he would be?
I was reading the article Mrs. Springstien posted and it seems like Rush is a bit jealous of our B. Just an observation.:hmm:

faithingrace said:

I don't think they have a rehab for assholeness.:madspit:

:yes: Like they say in The Full Monty, they don't make fat bastard creme. :laugh:

I fully under understand the :rolleyes: at this sort of fashion magazine "that's SO 5 minutes ago" crap from Madison Ave. :down: But hey, it's flattering, too. Basically it's that Bono has this raw, primal masculine quality. :drool: :combust: Hell, we've known that at least since the J Tree tour. :D

FEELINNUMB said:
On the main news page, here you go:

Interference reader Wyatt has let us know Rush Limbaugh had this to say, finally, during his broadcast:

"Okay, it's half mea culpa time and half going-to-cover-my-bets-the-other-way time. The person who confided in me long ago about the extramarital status of the rock 'n' roll super crooner Bono has just now sent me a clarifying note saying, "Ah, maybe that was just speculation. I wouldn't say it on the air."

I said, "Well, thanks for telling me this so many years ago -- definitively." But nevertheless I will retract it since I personally don't know it.

Frankly, it's rock 'n' roll. I can't imagine anybody being surprised, but that's compounding my error, and so I take that back, too."

Jackass:mad:

That f en heimer only said that because he's afraid of getting sued. Fricker

Can we use the real F word on here when talking about Rush the douchebag?

Well I saw someone on another thread in another furum using the word quite a bit so I will feel free to say that Rush is a fucking waste of space and oxycodone!

Last edited:
I didn't know Rush had made any comment about Bono's "mistress" until I did a search and found this on the other thread:

(10-12-2005) Rush vs. Bono -- Salon.com*
Rush vs. Bono

Rush Limbaugh seems intent on trying to bring down Bono: On his show on Tuesday, he launched into a long tirade against the new übersexuals, including Bono, and then started claiming that the U2 frontman has a mistress, despite being married for 23 years. When a caller asked how Rush could possibly know this, he said, "You people are just going to have to trust me on this."

--Salon.com

Trust Rush on this?! I wouldn't trust Rush to tell me that water is wet! This butthead has been proven a liar (probably more than once) and people still listen to him?! Absolutely disgusting. He should be ashamed of himself, but he probably isn't. :tsk:

Windmilllane said:
Metrosexuals get all the chicks. That's because they use feminine means to look manly or GQ. Example: they love to use lotions, get manicures and pedicures and wear fashionable clothing.

David Beckham

:bow::drool:

The whole metro - uber thing is ridiculous....I want a guy that can kick somebody's ass if he has to....without being afraid he might break a nail :D

Windmilllane said:

David Beckham

Sure...sure . :eyebrow:
If making "Bo Derek african-braids" on my hair will make me more appealing to women, I´ll go tomorrow and paint my hair blond and do some hair braids. :lmao:
I will also start using womens face creams and lotions on my butt to make it nice and smoooooth for women to look at. I´ll shave all my bodily hairs including the ones inside my nose. I´ll get a manicurea nd pedicure and paint my nails "glossy" :rockon:

Look out ladies, here comes "MAX ~ the Ubersexual Man" !!
Mothers...Hide your daughters and all living animals from your house when I arrive!!!

:lmao:

Alright...I´m back!!

After extensive facelifting and lots of nail polish, I have turned into an "Ubersexual Man" :rockon:

How do I look??... (see picture)

macphisto_mag.jpg

Max_theHitman said:
Alright...I´m back!!

After extensive facelifting and lots of nail polish, I have turned into an "Ubersexual Man" :rockon:

How do I look??... (see picture)

macphisto_mag.jpg

:drool: Now that's a man!

longingforBono said:
Uh, Macphisto just never did it for me. Kinda scared me to be honest. Even knowing it was Bono under there, I still found myself disturbed by him.

That is what is so sexy about Mac!!! He is a little scary and looks good in all that makeup!!! That is hot!!! :mac:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well I still think the message the girls had for him on the answering machine back then said it all.
"Sorry we aren't home right now and if this is you daddy, you can't come back in the house until you take your horns off!"

That is too damn cute for words.

:lol: Oh yeah I remember that!!!! I agree that was very cute:cute: I think we need a MacPhisto thread to show you some of MacB's hawtness!!! I am now determined to change you mind about him:macdevil:

Carmelu2fan said:
:lol: Oh yeah I remember that!!!! I agree that was very cute:cute: I think we need a MacPhisto thread to show you some of MacB's hawtness!!! I am now determined to change you mind about him:macdevil:

A MacPhisto thread?! Could you throw in a normal looking picture of Bono every once in a while so I don't get too scared?

Oh I SUPPOSE if you twist my arm I will go in and look at MORE pictures of Bono. (Even if I end up having nightmares- very sexy nightmares):wink:

Well if Bono is ubersexual...what about ROBIN?
***Don't know if this has been posted before, sorry beforehand if it was***
robinisbono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom