The U2 "7" CD is AWESOME!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
During the ZooTV tour Bono was kidnapped in Japan by a nefarious cult which subjected him to sensory deprivation and hypnotized him to confuse the phrase "smile for the camera" with "open wide for the dentist," hence the many photographs which cause one to admire his mollars.

LOL! Good theory- it's very possible. At least he has a nice looking mouth!
smile.gif

And I'm jealous of all of you who have the CD. Even though I have all those songs in mp3s, I still want the CD. Greedy, greedy, I know.
smile.gif
Hopefully, I'll get it soon!

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
I love the cover, and the CD.

I think the picture had some airbrush technique going on. Does anyone agree?
Also, Adam doesn't really look like Adam!
And larry looks really good with his hair that color.

I guess both Adam and Larry got into the hair dye post-tour.

i agree he looks different. wish he were smiling more. i like it when he smiles cuz his eyes crinkle. i'll bet he was asleep or something. you know how long those photo shoots take...

LOL - like i've been to lots of photos shoots.

anyway, my guess is he was ASLEEP

i also agree....the guys do look different...a little "made over"...but i really love it, anyways. As for Bono...i would worry if his mouth WASN'T open
biggrin.gif
! I especially like the way Adams lips look...sooo kissable...woo woo
biggrin.gif
! The eyes on The Edge...*sigh*...beautiful!. And last but of course not least..Larry...light or dark hair...he' always looking so hot, hot, hot...muy caliente, papasito...hehe! Bottom line...im very happy with my new U2 "7" cd!!

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Back
Top Bottom