The tour caused Leather Day burnout, so post something that's smokin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lookscool.jpg

crossbeat_12_1991_1.jpg

calalone3.jpg

I thought this was pretty smokin:combust:

BonoU2.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool::bow::combust:

this Mennos Alberts guy is a great photographer:up:

u2granny said:

his face and eyes look beautiful in this, but the suit is just horrible!!!! Its like a pimp-suit or something!!!! I can just see him with some bling, and a pimp cup in that!! ewwww!

firstlove said:

his face and eyes look beautiful in this, but the suit is just horrible!!!! Its like a pimp-suit or something!!!! I can just see him with some bling, and a pimp cup in that!! ewwww!

I always considered this the bands most pimptastic moment.

4702011d.jpg

Leather Day :drool:

I don't think I've ever right click saved so fast or even so much in my life :reject: :wink:

thanks so much for sharing the delicious pictures everyone :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:

sweetie said:

Mmmm...do you suppose he's nekkid??:drool:

He is :)

"...Bono's standing at the back [of the boat] in his white dressing gown when like a practised stripper he lets it fall from his shoulders and plunges into the dark, swirling waters..."

And a few more.

I've always liked this first one. If anyone has it a bit larger, please feel free to post it.

wguitar.jpg

pop.jpg

And finally, the ever-popular...
bonoinatowel.jpg

Just been watchin' R & H and The Los Angeles 87 concerts on dvd..:drool: :drool: :drool: so comin' in here and seeing this lot has now sent me way over the brink:::::::crazy: :crazy: :drunk:

They are just too HOT....think I might go stick my extremities in the freezer for an hour!!

Back
Top Bottom