the time has come....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
forbolloxsakeItaughtuwasbolloxygonnasayuwasleavingforbigbolloxsake!

Iwasgonnasaydontbollockygo!

Daisy, I rather like ur avatar, it kinda reminds me of everyday expressions of a womans face when a man takes his socks off.

Last edited:
Hey Daisy...I kinda like the bonomouth thing yah got goin' on...so to pass the time and help me take my mind off of the crappy state of mind I am in I made you a few alternatives...lol...

First...just one big bonomouth...please don't laugh at my freehand computer skills...maybe you could bribe Phuzzy to fix it up...lol...(love yah phuzz)

833.jpg

And then two of the real thing...

831.jpg

832.jpg

I am cracked out...lol...hope they made you smile!

:)

Feesh

Thanks for the ideas Fishy, but I was thinking of something different....see there aren't many people left who get that the AIM smilie is not something negative, and the people who do know the other meaning, I don't really talk to anymore, so it's kinda more like a worn out joke, it's not funny anymore.....I get the feeling that it intimidates people....it makes me look like a cranky ole bitch.

Maddie, sweetie, I would never leave, as long as you keep posting your great threads of yours. You are the funniest person on this board.

hmmmmmmmmm

I'll think of something...actually I have a few ideas...maybe after class I can see what I can do...

I am personally on a quest to think of a new AIM name...I think MacFishto has run it's course, and I used to only talk to interference people with that name, but now I have other non-U2 people that I talk to, so like you, I feel I have outgrown that phase...

Any suggestions?

hum.. well what are you in to right now?? like, music wise, U2ish thing.. i dunno! Just list some stuff and I'll try to help out finding one ok?

daisybean said:

meh, many people disagree on that one :|

Thanks anyway for your help....I'm prolley just gonna search through sites till I find something that jumps out at me.

Daisy, I LOVE the new avatar and the sig pic! Makes me feel all peaceful and relaxed... :yes:

daisy daisy love you daisy...

i'd say go fer a nice group pic...this one, for example...i'd upload it but i have tons of homework and shouldn't even be here...

Attachments

• lovetown tour icon.jpg
    lovetown tour icon.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom