The things the mind will think of when your bored....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
...i was sitting at work being bored as usual just browsing through PLEBA when the phone rang. After i hung up i wondered....when someone calls edgie poo's house who do they ask for?

Mr. The Edge, Edge, Reg, Dave, David, Mr. Evans, and the list goes on and on.

like i said i was bored. :shrug:

i was also wondering why we don't have an Ali smilie. i think it's about time that we had one. it would get some great use. :D

Don't worry, life would be so dull without little random interludes like this.

Anyway, I think how someone asks for Edge on the phone depends on who it is. Like his family would probably ask for Dave or David, various friends, associates, coworkers would follow the Edge, Reg path. Any official calls like from the kids' schools and such would be for Mr. Evans.

:mac: Edgie Wedgie.
kiss.gif

Is Mr. The Edge there???

heh........I can hear some older relative asking "is DAVID there?"
This amuses me.:hyper::hmm:

OHH OHHH!!!
What about Telemarketers!!
"Is Mr. David Evans there? I'm calling about your long distance.........wait a second........Dave Evans............what in the fook!!! Is this THE EDGE?!!? As in THE EDGE, the one with the beanie?!!?!? HOLY SHITE!!!"

Re: Is Mr. The Edge there???

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

OHH OHHH!!!
"Is Mr. David Evans there? I'm calling about your long distance.........wait a second........Dave Evans............what in the fook!!! Is this THE EDGE?!!? As in THE EDGE, the one with the beanie?!!?!? HOLY SHITE!!!"

:lmao:

In high school I had this extremely boring math teacher...so in order to get myself to focus (slightly!) I would try to think of U2 songs that related to the things she'd say...:lmao:

The hot guy looked like Bono, I swear!!

One time in calculus,(I was very bored seems how I had no clue on what was going on), this hot guy sitting beside me had his hood on over his head......I swear to jebus he looked like Pop Bono.
I stared at him for a while:hmm::hmm::hmm:

*random story*

Re: The hot guy looked like Bono, I swear!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
One time in calculus,(I was very bored seems how I had no clue on what was going on), this hot guy sitting beside me had his hood on over his head......I swear to jebus he looked like Pop Bono.
I stared at him for a while:hmm::hmm::hmm:

*random story*

:lol: :happy:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

In "U2 At the End of the World" his parents refer to him as David, kind of tears apart that whole "Even his mother calls him The Edge" thing.

Mr. Evans
aaaaaaawwwww
were I like a school principal and I knew this was Edge's kid I don't think I could call and ask for "Mr. Evans" without giggling

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

OHH OHHH!!!

OMC!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom