The thanx in new album booklet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yea... I'm kinda late cause I just got the cd for xmas :hyper:

And yes lmao, I read through all teh thank you things lol. And it made me happy that Edge thanx Aislinn in it :) It's so mature of tehm not to hate eachother! I'm so glad they are still friends and stuff.
Anyway, it makes me so happy... I just had to blurt to somebody and I just new my fellow plebans would listen to me blurt... I hope :reject: lol
:hug:

When did I become a Rock n Roll doggie? :hyper: COOL!!!! lol!

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
And it made me happy that Edge thanx Aislinn in it :) It's so mature of tehm not to hate eachother! I'm so glad they are still friends and stuff.
Anyway, it makes me so happy... I just had to blurt to somebody and I just new my fellow plebans would listen to me blurt... I hope :reject: lol
:hug:

LOL, aw, yeah, we'll happily listen to any random thoughts :). And you're right, that IS cool. It's nice to see people who aren't together anymore still acting mature and civil to each other.

Originally posted by TheWho4Life
When did I become a Rock n Roll doggie? :hyper: COOL!!!! lol!

Dunno. But congratulations :hug: :dance: :applaud:!

Angela

sure it's the same Aislinn?

If I remember well, there's a woman in U2 staff with that name...

He's thanked Aislinn on the past few albums, which I always thought was very civil of him. I'm pretty sure it's that Aislinn, as the other one is listed with her surname too.

Re: Re: The thanx in new album booklet

Moonlit_Angel said:
Dunno. But congratulations :hug: :dance: :applaud:!

Angela

Thanx:D lol

It has to be this Aislinn cause she's named when all the rest of his family is named :wink:

Thanx for listening to me blab :hyper:

lady luck said:
sure it's the same Aislinn?

If I remember well, there's a woman in U2 staff with that name...

She gets thanked as well but by her full name (I believe it's Aislinn Meehan), whereas Edge's Aislinn gets thanked just as "Aislinn" in line with their three girls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom