The suspense is killing me, who is next in Mrs Edge's stories?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
*Bluey tugs on Mrs. Edge's sleeve*
Mrs. Edge,
I never said I was a patient person.
Whooo iiiiiiiiis it?
And I'm not the only one, these guys are already camped out waiting for the next PLEBA girls story. That one on the left looks a little shifty, should I get security to boot him out??
bono00122.jpg

-Bluey the Impatient

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

OMG Mrs. Edge!
I wouldn't reply to my own post again (I mean, it's not like I don't have BETTER things to do with my precious precious time) but a DESPERATE situation has errupted that only you can resolve...
This madmen has taken three young boys hostage until he knows who the next PLEBA girl story is about. Witnesses have quoted the man as yelling "Tell me who it is, or blondie here gets it in the nose!!!".

U2_008.jpg

Film at eleven.

LMAO...Bluey has done gone done it again.

She's made me practically spew out my iced tea in a fit of laughter at 3:40 in the morning.
biggrin.gif

Jess, who's it gonna be? Who gets their U2-lovin' next? Inquiring minds want to know!!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

*lol*

Now the suspense is killin' me too!

Thanks a lot, bluey!!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

yelrotflmao.gif

Oh, Bluey...what a great thing to wake up to on a Saturday morning!!!
biggrin.gif

The reason for the delay is that a friend of mine from England just decided to drop in for a week, and arrived yesterday! So it's been a bit crazy. I will try to get the story out as soon as I can. Unfortunatley, I also promised the Humane Society I'd volunteer for them quite a bit this weekend, also taking up a bunch of time. But it'll come soon, I promise!

But...since you are in suspense the next Pleba story will be for...........(drumroll)...... BONAVOIX!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"So...you write smut." Mrs. Edge's father-in-law

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Bono just called me and said...

bono_008.jpg

That if you tell us who's next he'll take his towel off!
-Bluey

geez bluey -- I LITERALLY just spilled my kool-aid all over the mouse pad!!! shoot! Don't do that to me!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Ha! Bluey is reading my mind!

BTW, that picture of Edge is so adorable!! It's obvious that he really, really wants to know what the next story will be about!!
wink.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Back
Top Bottom