The Story how I got into the Wonderful Band U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, this is how it started. I got Now 6 and it had the Beautiful Day, on the c.d., which I have never heard before at that time. The song was scrachted
so I brought ALTYCLB. I thought it was a cool c.d! So, then I watched some music station and Where the Streets video
was on, and I can't explain what felt I feel in love with Bono! I saw how talented The Edge was! Then I brought Joshua Tree and realized that that they have two other cool hits I heard before. And I cried when I heard WOWY when heard Bono sing ahhh! I just so beautiful! Now I complete crazy U2 fan! U2 has made me experiment with music! Bono {I don't if this is bad} got me into bittersweet songs. He helps go beyond my limit when I am writing my poetry. And right I am a Christain and I like to see that they went through the same challenges as I am going through. See, U2 has changed my life, and it does change yours! :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
I am happy to hear this, I really am. When I saw it on Now 6 I was hoping some young kids who bought it for teen pop or rap or raprock might hear it and become a U2 fan! Good for you! :up:

Thanks! And U2 Kitten I want you to know I don't like some mordern music like Justin, Britney, or Beyonce. I love the 80's music! Right now, I am listening to The Cars! Right now, tell what young kids would probably like that?

Last edited:
My dad got me into them... kinda wierd but he broke me from The Who but I still love them. And Im glad you're one of us now! How long ago was when you started liking them?

The Cars or U2? Well, U2 2001 or 2002. And The Cars well, my dad got me a greatest hits album for my 12th or 13th birthday. So, somewhere 2003. I also love other 80's bands like Tears For Fears, Talking Heads, New Order, INXS, Bon Jovi, Journey {I don't know if they were in the 80's, though.} Also seventies like E.L.O., Earth Wind and Fire, The Eagles, Steve Miller Band, and Hall & Oates. I might be young, but I love rock music from the fifties to today! Music and U2 is my life!

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
Thanks! And U2 Kitten I want you to know I don't like some mordern music like Justin, Britney, or Beyonce. I love the 80's music! Right now, I am listening to The Cars! Right now, tell what young kids would probably like that?

I like the Cars, too. :yes:. I love a lot of older music. I listen to the new wave channel a lot on those DMX channels we have, and there's so much good stuff there. I'm really liking Tears For Fears and the Talking Heads right now, too-getting into them and everything. There's tons of good music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I don't mind some of the music out today, but I agree...Justin and Britney in particular are just...:no:. Not for me.

Angela

Oh! I love Journey! I think they were late 70s and early 80s but im not sure. But you and I have a lot in common when it comes to music:). I love all 70s music and a lot of 80s music. And music is my life... well not all my life but a lot of it, hehe and Im young. And some of todays music I like but stars like Justin and Britney are just NO.

Yea, I dotn go to school with friends like me, my friends and I are totally oposite it kinda sucks:) But oh well, its nice to meet people on the net that have similarities:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom