The Six Degrees of.... GAVIN FRIDAY?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ladies he is indeed free and single...

wink.gif

------------------
Stimulate with intent

Originally posted by babble:
Hmmmmm.....I'd read they'd gotten divorced.
Maybe it's untrue?

You could very easily be right. I don't keep up with my Gavin news the same way I do with U2, so it'd quite possible that happened & I didn't know about it.

Le divorce... c'est la vie

------------------
just as I am I awoke with a tear on my tongue

*bumping thread up from parts unknown*

Fellow Gavin fans, I'm totally psyched! I got a VERY rare gift in the mail today: the definitive autobiography called "Gavin Friday: the Light and Dark." The book was sent to me by the author, Caroline van Oosten de Boer, who also designed and runs the www.gavinfriday.com website, as well as the Gavin fan group called Heaven. She's also a very close friend of Gavin's. (six degrees?? more like three!)
biggrin.gif

*Amazing* photos, and includes drawings, sketches and verbiage by Gavin himself.

For those of you LUCKY enough to live in Ireland, apparently there is going to be a Gavin and Maurice (Seezer, his musical partner for the past 10-12 years) reunion show of sorts, showcasing songs from his four released albums (Each Man...through Disco Pigs). Rumor has it, after his recent "Ich Liebe Dich" show at the Tivoli in Dublin, that this will be THE show to see. What I wouldn't give to be in Dublin to see them in action!!!
frown.gif

So if any of you ARE over there: GO! SEE! SWOON! Then TELL US ALL ABOUT IT! Please...???

Disco...I am NOT a pig!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-05-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom