The Simpson...Susie Smith?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was watching the U2 episode of the Simpsons on my computer today and I noticed that in the end credits it listed "Susie Smith" as "Also Starring." Is this THE Susie Smith?

flaming june said:
I have no idea. :huh:

Just wanted to say hi! :wave: Long time no see Wertsie!

I think it must be...because she was listed with Paul McGuinness.

:wave: Hi! Yeah, things have been crazy with school and stuff lately, but I'm trying to come back more now!

wertsie said:

I think it must be...because she was listed with Paul McGuinness.

:wave: Hi! Yeah, things have been crazy with school and stuff lately, but I'm trying to come back more now!

Great! We miss you around here, you know?

:hug:

erised said:

:scratch: I noticed that too... but who was she in that episode? That bald girl in the control room?!?

...that's what I was thinking. I haven't watched the episode in its entirety in a few years...so I should do that and figure out if there's anyone else she could possibly be. I'm assuming she'd be playing herself, like the rest of them did...

wertsie said:

...that's what I was thinking. I haven't watched the episode in its entirety in a few years...so I should do that and figure out if there's anyone else she could possibly be. I'm assuming she'd be playing herself, like the rest of them did...

If my memory serves me, that's that only woman character associated with U2 in the episode... but I could be wrong... haven't watched it carefully.

Back
Top Bottom