The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then Bri! :hug:

Nite Jules!

And DG! It ight be early were you are, but here it's nearly 4 Am!!

:eek:

susanp6 said:
Which song were you dancing to DG? :eyebrow:

Mysterious Ways :wink:

She saw me, stopped, and just started laughing walking up the stairs. I just heard her on the phone saying to her friend "So I walk in the door and guess what I see?"

:|

Night Jules! :hug: It's alright, we all have our bad days.

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:ohmy: This is why I dance to my favorite songs when my parents are asleep!

I was on my ipod so she didn't hear it. But she walked in and I wasn't expecting it! :reject:

When my mother is asleep, I usually just blast the music downstairs.

BBC News here is showing abc news&they're talking about shootings in American schools! :tsk: :( It's a terible thing when that happens eh? It's really good cos they show a portion of your news channels regularly over here on our beloved BBC!! :up:

susanp6 said:
BBC News here is showing abc news&they're talking about shootings in American schools! :tsk: :( It's a terible thing when that happens eh? It's really good cos they show a portion of your news channels regularly over here on our beloved BBC!! :up:

It's awful...I can't imagine how someone can have so much hate for others that they would do something like that. I remember being miserable in middle school, but I would never do something like that.

I know DG, but it's great when we can see the news from around the world! I mean lastnite they were talking about a woodpecker in Florida, i think it was&saying it was thought to be exctinct! :wink: But someone spotted it after it hadn't been seen for about 80 years!! :ohmy: Fascinating!! God, that sounded like Edge talking about owls or something!!

I def think i'm off now! So nite&be back tom for another marathon session, no doubt!! :giggle:

:wave:

Weldy-you're going to the show on Bono's birthday! How awesome is that? :hug:

SoBe-when I first saw your name, I thought you were referring to the drink! :laugh: I thought "Interesting choice, but to each their own." Now I realize it's referring to southern belle.

bonobathtub.jpg

Leaning back, you breath in the soothing aroma of the bath oils that waft through the humid air. The bath is warm and soothing, and you begin to relax, close your eyes, lay your head back. Allow the warmth of the water to lull your senses...
Suddenly, a pair of strong, gentle hands are on you...kneading away the knots from your shoulders...the room is quiet, you can barely even hear his breathing. Just the wuiet lapping of the water around you. You peek open one eye, and see him kneeling off to the side....his eyes aren't focused on where his hands are though..instead he's looking at you...the water hides little....you close your eyes again and blush.
But he saw you peek, chuckles softly under his breath. Then you feel wetness, warmth...he follows the trails of droplets across your body...his tongue journeys across your sholder...dips into your collarbone..and along your neck...before his mouth joins his hands on your neck. Soft kisses, working their way up...feather touches on your temple....until his lip captures yours. And it's slow and long...drawn out and gentle. His hands begin to wander...slowly sliding beneath the water, you shiver even though you're warm..dizzy with heat and him. You whimper as he floods your senses..his moans are his only response.
The water level rises, and swirls around you, you open your eyes to see him slowly lower himself into the tub, opposite you. His eyes never leaving yours. Reaching foreward, droplets fallling from his arms and his chest. Leaving damp trails you want to follow with your tongue. He grabs you around the waist..pulling you foreward, onto his lap, getting you settled, before his lips claim yours again...

MBS said:
bonobathtub.jpg

Leaning back, you breath in the soothing aroma of the bath oils that waft through the humid air. The bath is warm and soothing, and you begin to relax, close your eyes, lay your head back. Allow the warmth of the water to lull your senses...
Suddenly, a pair of strong, gentle hands are on you...kneading away the knots from your shoulders...the room is quiet, you can barely even hear his breathing. Just the wuiet lapping of the water around you. You peek open one eye, and see him kneeling off to the side....his eyes aren't focused on where his hands are though..instead he's looking at you...the water hides little....you close your eyes again and blush.
But he saw you peek, chuckles softly under his breath. Then you feel wetness, warmth...he follows the trails of droplets across your body...his tongue journeys across your sholder...dips into your collarbone..and along your neck...before his mouth joins his hands on your neck. Soft kisses, working their way up...feather touches on your temple....until his lip captures yours. And it's slow and long...drawn out and gentle. His hands begin to wander...slowly sliding beneath the water, you shiver even though you're warm..dizzy with heat and him. You whimper as he floods your senses..his moans are his only response.
The water level rises, and swirls around you, you open your eyes to see him slowly lower himself into the tub, opposite you. His eyes never leaving yours. Reaching foreward, droplets fallling from his arms and his chest. Leaving damp trails you want to follow with your tongue. He grabs you around the waist..pulling you foreward, onto his lap, getting you settled, before his lips claim yours again...

:ohmy:

*blush*

:drool:

MBS said:
bonobathtub.jpg

:ohmy: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom