The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wish there was a show on my b-day this time around.. During the Elevation tour U2 played here on my 30th b-day, then did an interview at MuchMusic right after - didn't get to the show, but I was out in front of Much for that :)

Drea said:
Just wish there was a show on my b-day this time around.. During the Elevation tour U2 played here on my 30th b-day, then did an interview at MuchMusic right after - didn't get to the show, but I was out in front of Much for that :)

Oh really...I have that show on tape! Before I got FUSE...I got MuchMusic...so it was really cool to see it.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh really...I have that show on tape! Before I got FUSE...I got MuchMusic...so it was really cool to see it.

*jealous* That was a lot of fun, even though I was way the hell back in that crowd on Queen St *G* If I'd been thinking at all I might've got in for the interview.. there were only two people in line when I went by at around 5pm..

Drea said:

*jealous* That was a lot of fun, even though I was way the hell back in that crowd on Queen St *G* If I'd been thinking at all I might've got in for the interview.. there were only two people in line when I went by at around 5pm..

Hmm...I wished you got into that interview...I would have picked you out.

Hey Snooky! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom