The ScottPhisto Society!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
I would like to apply to be ScottPhisto's personal groomer. I have fanstasic taste in shiny clothes and can apply eye makeup to even the fussiest Phisto.

Well ScottPhisto already has a wardrobe technician and a shampoo girl...I'm not sure he's a make-up kinda guy, and he's not around to speak for himself....So I'll tell you what. Hold tight til the 29th...we'll probably start a new meeting around then, complete with the first in the ScottPhisto's Adventures series...at that point I'll let him appoint you personally.
smile.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

This is it! I've been waiting two hours for this! It's a revolution! Blood runs! Flags wave! Come on everybody, throw down your tools and throw up a barricade! Run into the Winter Palace and stand on the tables waving bits of paper at each other! "Hello, are you the Czar?" "Yes, I am actually." BLAM BLAM! Ha ha! Tough luck, FASCIST! That's what happens to people who aren't working class!

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

No offense, but "Mac" is the only Phisto for me...especially now that I made him more sparkly than ever!

pE22302.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom