The Runoff Vote For Your Pleba Sign Poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick Your FAVORITE Sign Idea...

• Give Me What I Want & Nobody Gets Hurt

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?!

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Take This Mouth, Give It A Kiss

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Hey, mods...please make this a sticky whenever you see this please!

Ok...these made the top three:

Give Me What I Want & Nobody Gets Hurt
I Wore The Velvet Dress...Now What?!
Take This Mouth, Give It A Kiss

So vote again ladies....this poll will time out in 7 days....

Adams_Girl said:
That's a very hard decision...:scratch:

I know--they are all great! congrats on the creativity that went into making them :)

I'm thinking of designing a t-shirt with the "Take this mouth..." if Plebans don't object. Once I have it I'll provide the link and maybe others can order them from the same company. I'd like to get PLEBA and www.interference.com on the back. Any thoughts on this?

I guess the velvet dress one....that's pretty good I am going to make a sign that says "just rip your shirt off already" or something like that......he he he:wink: :drool:

lauren430 said:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

:sexywink:

Hey I just can't help myself sometimes!!!! :wink:

it's awesome, Lauren! We just need to make sure Mr. B. takes the hint :D

Clementine, I'll post here if I get the shirt done in the next couple of days.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

If he needs help....*raises hand* :lol:

I'd fight ya for it.......:wink: :hug: \

naw....he would probably love two ladies helping him:drool: he he he.....we have to keep the smut in the other threads...he he he....back to Pic's of Bono onstage with fans thread......

Take This Mouth, Give It A Kiss.

*slips into a happy daydream where this actually happens*

ruffian said:

I know--they are all great! congrats on the creativity that went into making them :)

I'm thinking of designing a t-shirt with the "Take this mouth..." if Plebans don't object. Once I have it I'll provide the link and maybe others can order them from the same company. I'd like to get PLEBA and www.interference.com on the back. Any thoughts on this?

I passed on the design (a very rough design) to Joel as an idea for a PLEBA t-shirt. It would be much easier to have interference order a bunch and sell them--if it's done individually they cost too much per shirt. black shirt/red print. on the front: "Take this Mouth...Give it a Kiss" On the back: "PLEBA :heart: U2! and under that, the web address of inteference. I hope they make it--I want to wear one to the opener!!!

ruffian said:

I passed on the design (a very rough design) to Joel as an idea for a PLEBA t-shirt. It would be much easier to have interference order a bunch and sell them--if it's done individually they cost too much per shirt. black shirt/red print. on the front: "Take this Mouth...Give it a Kiss" On the back: "PLEBA :heart: U2! and under that, the web address of inteference. I hope they make it--I want to wear one to the opener!!!

and of course, i forgot to say thanks to Sweetie for the idea of what could go on the back--no part of this idea is created by me, obviously :)

i voted for "i wore that velvet dress...now what" because i had been planning on wearing a velvet dress to the shows anyway

ruffian said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!:ohmy: I WOULD SO WEAR THAT SHIRT IF IT GETS MADE!! COUNT ME IN!

<<crosses fingers...

I do have a blue crack addict tshirt..and a black "clarence" shirt. So I have at least two to work with....can't decide though yet..:(

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Oh yeah!! Now that's the sign I am talking about..! :drool:

woohooooooooooo! Here's to hoping that he does that at one of the shows I go to!

U2Fanatic is it time to go to San Diego yet??? I caaaaannn't waaaiiiiittttt anymooooooreee!!!!!!

ruffian said:

U2Fanatic is it time to go to San Diego yet??? I caaaaannn't waaaiiiiittttt anymooooooreee!!!!!!

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :huh:

I've got the "I can't wait to see U2" disease!!!!!!! And there is no cure!

38 friggin days! :crazy: It is just PURE TORTURE!

Back
Top Bottom