The Roots are singing U2 songs on TV right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH GOSH!!!!..Im so sorry I didnt see that you guys posted the pics in the other thread....
APOLOGIES!!!!...........I should have gone to the other thread before posting :reject:...

I did find some that are not poste yet ....I'll post them in th eother thread

bonocomet said:
I thought Quincy looked extremely proud of his friend as B got up to accept the award. :cute:

He did seem exultant of Bono's achievements!:yes: Who would not be, I have heard Bono say many times he will spend the rest of his life fighting for the rights of the sick and poor.:up:

Just watched it on youtube.

Bono got the crowd fired up! :up: I admit to getting a bit choked up myself. Bono has real passion, and it's contagious.

tanner_sis said:
yeah ive been here for quite a while..tend to lurk tho.. but cya later

I also tend to lurk to here and in the zootopians. I think I have sceen youre name there before. Hope to see ya around.

eriekittym

eriekittym said:

lol I just saw that part youre right way to funny love it!!

eriekittym

Bono is simply telling everyONE who wants to listen his own personal truth. :angel:

And I'm sorry that I wasn't around to describe the ORIGINAL "Bloody Sunday" -
I had to leave early because today I staffed a ONE booth at our local CROP Walk and had to get some sleep.

But thanks to those who provided the wikipedia link. :hi5:

I guess what was missing in the above post is the part where Bono whispered "Yes, I am!" when the presenter up onstage talked about how much Bono does for Africa and then said "And he's not even Black!"

Bono knows the truth about himself better than anybody else.

:bonodrum:

Back
Top Bottom