The Roots are singing U2 songs on TV right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
019.jpg

Lila64 said:
Congrats BonoFox1! :applaud: I believe there are pics posted a few pages back - or it might be a different thread. There were several going tonight.

Was the balcony crowded? Did you have to get dressed up for the occasion???

Thank you Lilia..no the balcony was not crowded at all therefore we were able to move forward as much as we could..you know we were seat fillers...as far as dressing up Dorene wore a cute black dress, MC a cute pant suit and I wore a black fancy blouse dress pants and a funky tiger print long coat (non-fur of course)..other than that everyone else was dressed pretty fancy...Oh and thank you for telling me about the pics...
i started posting some I found on google :reject: dont know if they are the same ones already posted well look b4 I post more....

BonoFox1 said:
^^^^ GAH!!! THAT WAS ME!!! GAH HA HA!!..seriously everyone though we were crazy..we just kept yelling for him and a lady 2 rowws ahead of us was staring daggers at us...:mad:
Didnt care I was having a blast!!! :D:up:

After reading your account of your wonderful night I had to go back and look and listen to the start of Bono's speech, and yep I can hear you loud and clear! :applaud: Pleba rules!! :rockon:

Living in Finland I'm used to people, of all ages, not having heard of U2 or Bono, but I'm surprised to hear that their are people in the States who may have never heard of him!?! :ohmy: I bet the people, who you talked to, know now who Bono is?!? :sexywink:

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Bono as looking gorgeous as ever!! :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:

After reading your account of your wonderful night I had to go back and look and listen to the start of Bono's speech, and yep I can hear you loud and clear! :applaud: Pleba rules!! :rockon:

Living in Finland I'm used to people, of all ages, not having heard of U2 or Bono, but I'm surprised to hear that their are people in the States who may have never heard of him!?! :ohmy: I bet the people, who you talked to, know now who Bono is?!? :sexywink:

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Bono as looking gorgeous as ever!! :drool:

Thank you hcbiggs2002...It was really fun and Yeah i was surprised that a lot of people didnt know who he WAS!! cause with that powerful speech how can you not know who Bono is now???
when you look at the footage the top tier balcony is where we were and that section did fill up more when we ll moved to it..believe me the WHOLE house was on ther feet after Bono's speech....

--Comet Quincy and Bono kept whispering to each other throughout the whole show...and all these ladies kept going up to him hugging and kissing him during commercial breaks:mad:
and we are up there turning green with envy:mad:

:wink:

That speech was RIGHTEOUS!!! :rockon: I thought it was funny that he walked away without the award! :giggle:

BonoFox, when I heard the screaming I *knew* it was you! :lol: I said out loud, before I realized it, "PLEBAns!" My husband gave me a :confused: look. Oopsie! Hee, sounds like you had a blast!

:hi5: Bonofox, you did us proud, thanks for representing all the screaming fangirls and letting our presence be known. I knew it was you when I heard that yelling from the balcony, and when Bono looked up there. :up:
you done good, sounds like you had fun, and hopefully next time you'll get to meet the man too!
:hug:

I wonder why Edge wasn't there? Doesn't he live in Malibu part time?
But it's was B's night! And what a night it was! WOW. I am still blown away by the awesomeness of that speech!

(It' makes me kinda sad that neither his family or band mates were there to witness it live and congratulate him. Oh well. Maybe they were at the party after? )

Back
Top Bottom