The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh good! I just noticed on the Gap site a new womans leather jacket for $298. :huh: It looks pretty tiny!
Also a new ruffle tank.

Lila64 said:

RED tanks? With Ado(RED)? :hyper: We haven't been able to find them anywhere even at regular price. :hmm: Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal) has been wanting one for the longest time (XS). Do you recall if they had a lot?

They did have the Ado(red) ones as well as treasu(red) and the blank ones. I wonder if the sale ended already now that Sunday has come.

Just wanted to add that I hope they sell lots of those leather jackets at $298 because that's a lot of money donated then. :)

Lila64 said:

RED tanks? With Ado(RED)? :hyper: We haven't been able to find them anywhere even at regular price. :hmm: Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal) has been wanting one for the longest time (XS). Do you recall if they had a lot?

Check your yahoo email Lila ;)

:hyper: :bow:

Went back to The Gap today, but just wasn't digging the belt being reversed in the buckle area, so we passed on it.

bonocomet said:
Ooh good! I just noticed on the Gap site a new womans leather jacket for $298. :huh: It looks pretty tiny!
Also a new ruffle tank.

They had it in the Gap near me. It's as soft as butta! Its a crop jacket, but honestly I think $298 is a bit ridiculous. This is where the product line gets critisized. Still very nice.

onebloodonelife said:

I'm in the US, but I can certainly help you out if you're still looking. Shoot me an email: onebloodonelife @ gmail.com

Thank you very much one email on its way!:wave: :up:

thankyou had started a thread about the (RED) ecards as something nice to use for Mother's Day.

(RED) had asked for designs for specific ecards for Mother's Day but I haven't seen them mention these cards yet.

Sometimes they come out with them a day or two before the special day so I'm sure that they are still coming out. :wink:

Has anybody seen the onesies in BabyGAP stores yet?

I was hoping that they would be in the stores and available for Mother's Day. :hug:

bonoishot said:
Wayne don't Harvel Nichols stock the One shirts? Theres a store in Leeds, not sure if its only London that stock it though but maybe you can request for them to ship it to the Leeds store for you. :)

yes they do!!
i was going in there anyway :shifty:

Gap, Harvey Nichol and LV all in the same area :drool:

Lila64 said:
Walked thru Gap Kids yesterday just to see if there was any RED product, but there was not.

Thanks Lila for checking that out. Please let us know when someone spots some in the stores.

A question: is there a GAP Kids store and a Baby GAP store?

If so, they were supposed to be in the BabyGAP stores this month for Mother's Day.

Those onesies are so cute. :)

Just bought this one for myself today.

gp502440-04viv01.jpg

unico said:

:sad:
that's what i was afraid of. i tried the blue cami, not the dress, and the top part was too small. i was hoping the racer back style wouldn't be a problem since it is a different cut. can you give me an update when you receive it? they look soooo pretty!

I have the red one. I love the racerback, although I had to finally break down and buy a racerback bra. I'm pretty petite (narrow shoulders, short, etc) and I don't have any problems with the fit in the shoulders, which is unusual. Most of the time, the straps slip down. The length is a little too long on me, though. It hits at just that place where it makes my legs look super short and stumpy. Otherwise, I love it.

ETA The red one is made of cotton jersey, so there is room to give if you are lucky enough to be worried about a big chest.

Last edited:
^
My dress should be arriving tomorrow according to UPS tracking. I can't wait to try it on! (Although I might have the same issue with the bra thingy :ohmy:) I also bought the necklace, SCO(RED) and 3 pairs of boxers for my three sons.

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!! :hyper: :hyper: at what I ordered today.. :happy:

leather Product RED Motorola V3M Case with Strap...
PhonecaseRED.jpg

:sexywink: if anyone is interested you can get it at the motostore.

Last edited:
Here's my 1 year old niece wearing the inspired onsie I got her for her birthday, (we share the same birthday).

she's doing a Bono mouth impersonation, :lol:

Untitled1.jpg

U2Fanatic4ever said:
LOOKIE LOOKIE!!! :hyper: :hyper: at what I ordered today.. :happy:

leather Product RED Case with Strap...
PhonecaseRED.jpg

:sexywink: if anyone is interested you can get it at the motostore.

awesomeness :ohmy:

Jamila said:

Has anybody seen the onesies in BabyGAP stores yet?

I was hoping that they would be in the stores and available for Mother's Day. :hug:

Yep, they were in my GapKids store last week, and I picked one up for my little brother's birthday :)

ramblin rose said:
Here's my 1 year old niece wearing the inspired onsie I got her for her birthday, (we share the same birthday).

she's doing a Bono mouth impersonation, :lol:

Untitled1.jpg

Wow, what a cutie!!!!! Looks like she's going to be a Bono girl too ;)

What I bought today:

Picture001-1.jpg

I have pretty small wrists, so I had to do it up quite tight - I'm not sure whether it looks (RED)iculous or not, but meh, it's my first purchase.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom