The reason behind....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
cold.jpg

he he he...I just hijacked this picture from another thread......I think the reason behind their face expressions is the water was really really damn cold!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

really really cute picture:drool: bono:drool:

Adam is taking care of Bono and Bono is taking care of Edge and Larry on that picture!!! :lmao:

I've seen this pic in a magazine but can't remember which one. From what I remember of the article he sometimes had or still has to do this breathing treatment for a couple of hours prior to doing a concert. Maybe it's to expand or clear his lungs so he can sing for 2 hours. Now I'm curious as to which magazine it's in. :wink:

Dismantled said:

I don't like to see him hurt or sick:( Its weird looking at that mask on his face. I never think of Bono being sick or anything like that...he is always just Bono. Seeing this pictures lets people really see what he goes through for his fans:hug:

You know what I think about sometimes? Sellafield. I worry that one day that will come back to haunt the boys.

Yes, I know I'm strange. :reject:

I'd also like an explanation on the picture that he is french kissing that guy Liam something. I don't have it but I know one of us do. Post the quesiton about that kiss. First time I've ever been jealous of another man. :huh:

youtwohearts said:
2536144f.jpg

I would love to hear the story behind this picture.

Great thread.

This is from one of the shows on the east coast. Bono's fly was down and he's awkwardly trying to adjust, I suppose. I think some plebans were actually at this show. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :wave:

sue4u2 said:
I've seen this pic in a magazine but can't remember which one. From what I remember of the article he sometimes had or still has to do this breathing treatment for a couple of hours prior to doing a concert. Maybe it's to expand or clear his lungs so he can sing for 2 hours. Now I'm curious as to which magazine it's in. :wink:

IIRC, it's a humidifier. It eases his throat and moisturizes his nasal passages so he can sing easier.

Souly said:

This is from one of the shows on the east coast. Bono's fly was down and he's awkwardly trying to adjust, I suppose. I think some plebans were actually at this show. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :wave:

HEY!!! I am either having a flashback or a hallucination....I think I was at that show!!! I was either really there.....or it was a dream I had about bono and his pants:drool:

plant.bmp

Comming soon to a theater near you "WHEN BONO'S ATTACK"

"Notice the Bono...gracefully and masterfully stalking the gentle and unaware Edge....the peacefully Edge going about his daily routine......unaware of the Bono...hiding in the bushes...waiting to pounce....."

971123r5-32.jpg

I would like to hear this womans reason for her "HAND PLACEMENT" anyone else NOTICE this!!!!! Actually .....I could guess her reason.....and I don't blame her one bit:drool: ...Jesus she makes me mad:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom