The real thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
Is this Bono? It doesn't look like his face to me and I've never seen him have on those glasses. Who is the guy to the right? Is this a tribute band imitator? I know it's not Tony either it doesn't look like him. Does anybody know who this is? I really don't think it's Bono? :confused: I am cracking up? :crack: :coocoo: :banghead:

334%3C2%3A6723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3C7%3C6%3C5ot1lsi

Yes, it looks like his mouth and his neck, but it was something about the top of the face and the eyes that threw me. I also thought that guy to the right was a sign it wasn't really U2. That's not Dallas Schoo!

He does look very hot in the pic!

Thats Bono for sure! They are doing one of the radio performances before Elevation tour. I have another pic of it some where Larrys wearing a black shirt and I think Adam is wearing a purple one.:yes:

Tony= Bono's twin brother seperated at birth, that just happened to end up wearing the same clothing, wearing this hair the same, and holding a microphone in pictures like his brother?

I think not.

*that made no sense to me whatsoever* :scratch:

Listening to that darn Billy Boola song has fried my brain
*does rooster noise*

pinkfloyd said:
the guy behind bono , i think he was a drums technician for Larry Mullen Jnr , during the tour , in studio

The other guy in the first pic is Sam O'Connell, Larrys drum tech. Hes a real cool guy :D Very talkative is Sam...

BTW, the other pics are sooooo cool!

Back
Top Bottom