The race is on Madonna's Child! Let's go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this photo is from someone's webpage who went to the U of MD! Go Terps! Cool spotlight!!

elev_150601_adam1.jpg

I was at that show....baltimore...third leg.....AWESOME

elizabeth said:
this photo is from someone's webpage who went to the U of MD! Go Terps! Cool spotlight!!

elev_150601_adam1.jpg

I was too Elizabeth!! I took this pic of Bono and the flag. Only 2 of my pics even showed up:( But great show! :happy:

I'm glad you're putting this thread to good use, keep posting to New Yorker! Go for it!

Attachments

• 1americabono2.jpg
    1americabono2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 35
What is this!? I go to college orientation and you challenge me to a race I don't even know about!? Grr. :mad:

lol, just kidding. :tongue: Kitty, you clearly beat me! I can't attach any pics right now either. :( I'm still at orientation (computer lab in the rec center) so I don't have my massively U2 pic filled hard drive.

I will be back tommorow! I will be a New Yorker yet!

elizabeth said:

elev_150601_adam1.jpg

This pic is from DC night 2...I was there......Edge was wearing a blue shirt for the baltimore show...here is one of my pics from Baltimore...

attachment.php

And here is one from DC night 2...

Attachments

• r01_28_u2elevation_bono_edge.jpg
    r01_28_u2elevation_bono_edge.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 30
FishNeedsABicycle said:

This pic is from DC night 2...I was there......Edge was wearing a blue shirt for the baltimore show...here is one of my pics from Baltimore...

attachment.php

And here is one from DC night 2...

OH! i just read what they put up on their webpage...
sorry!

madonna's child said:
What is this!? I go to college orientation and you challenge me to a race I don't even know about!? Grr. :mad:

lol, just kidding. :tongue: Kitty, you clearly beat me! I can't attach any pics right now either. :( I'm still at orientation (computer lab in the rec center) so I don't have my massively U2 pic filled hard drive.

I will be back tommorow! I will be a New Yorker yet!

Sorry, if you look back at all my posts you can see how I wanted to race, I waited, then as the numbers got near I just couldn't hold back anymore. I said it was for both of us! :D I had to do it while I had the chance to post a lot. Now I'm going out of town for a few days and you'll have a chance to overtake me! :)

*about the Baltimore show, that's right, Edge did wear the blue shirt in Baltimore! I didn't notice that in Elizabeth's pic at first.

Back
Top Bottom