The PLEBA T-shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wud buy a t-shirt and I think the idea of giving profits to drop the debt is a great one
smile.gif

Love and peace

Gypsy

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Just adding one word here....

PLEBA: Even Bono thinks we're scary.....

Ok I really love this one. We must get it made. Elvis please let us. Pretty please.

Gah.. sorry I havent opened this thread until now.

Um.. Bonochick hit all the nails on the head with her replies.

PLEBA shirts would be cool I guess.. I dont know about the scary girl thing.. its just funny how two words could turn into such a big deal! lol. Smart of you to email Elvis Fishy.

My friend made me a U2 shirt for the concert..
smile.gif

33442%3A3923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A873%3C7%3C9ot1lsi

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 05-10-2002).]

PLEBA shirts would be fun!
Depending on what was said on it I would love to have one.
smile.gif

I'm also a fan of Disco's idea. It just cracked me up!

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

OMG! Sicy that shirt is freaking cool. I'm going to have to become more creative. How did they make it, I'm totally clueless but I've got to make one of those.
biggrin.gif

bumpity bump...

By the way, I like "PLEBA--Even Bono thinks we're scary."

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Originally posted by Jody:
OMG! Sicy that shirt is freaking cool. I'm going to have to become more creative. How did they make it, I'm totally clueless but I've got to make one of those.
biggrin.gif

Thanks!! Hm.. well.. he took the smilies from here, made them bigger in photoshop and kinda smoothed them out, etc.. then he printed it on some special t shirt paper stuff and then printed it on the t shirts.. he works at a print shop so.. makes it easy!

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Originally posted by Lilly:
I make shirts all the time. Sometimes I wake up and don't have anything clean, so I make a shirt. I like shirts with messages among them:
"I don't care" (formerly my Monday shirt)
and one for Drop the Debt that has the facts on it.

I have a pic of goofy Edge and under it it says: "Be uncool, o yes, be awkward."

I have enough U2 shirts to carry me for close to three weeks actually...some of them with words, some joost pics, some both. Only one of them wasn't made by me. Don't get me wrong, if I saw a U2 shirt somewhere I'd buy it SO fast, but there just aren't any around really...I asked for all the ones from U2.com for graduation/birthday, so hopefully that comes through eh?

Yes, Lilly, you are THE tee-shirt Queen! Mistress of creative tee-shirts!
smile.gif

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE PLEBA T-SHIRT AND KEEP THIS THREAD NEAR THE TOP!!!
smile.gif

Uh, i just bought an Under A Blood Red Sky t-shirt last night for --insert high price for poor pre-college student here--, but I'd LOVE and PLEBA tee!!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

So, fishy, what's the latest word from Elvis?

------------------

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Hey Pax! I am glad you are the T-shirt crusader! LOL! Back in the day when I was a newbie I used to be the T-shirt momma! Actually I even had a title...

Fishy: The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmatron

LMAO...I had forgotten about that!

So anyway...together we will get this shirt made and rock the socks off of everyone, but for now, I am still waiting for the official ok to work on designs. And for the record...we are not waiting for Elvis, someone else is responsible for approving designs, and I am waiting from an email from said person...

I will keep you posted as soon as I know anything more...

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

This actually isn't the only T-shirt campaign I've been working on lately; I convinced my co-editors of the literary magazine I work for to get a batch of T-shirts printed! I love T-shirts.

And thanks for your attention to the cause, fishy.
smile.gif

------------------

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

i'm willing to add to the crusade! i love a good tshirt too, since that's mostly what i wear anyway...who needs "nice" clothes when you could be comfy? anyway, let me know!

laura

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

Ladies (and gentlemen - if there are any in here)
I am the 'said person'that Fishy was waiting for. Hello! nice to meet you all.
Any of you with ideas, suggestions or sketches - please direct them to Fishy, in turn she will get them ready to show me - the one(s) I choose will then in turn be given to Elvis for the absolute final decision.... and from there the OFFICIAL PLEBA T-shirt will be born. (of course credit will be given to the person of the winning design)

Let the festivities begin.
wink.gif

-salome999 / Liza
liza@interference.com

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Thanks Liza!

Well you heard her girls...let's get crackin...

Send any and all suggestions to me! If you are good with graphics go ahead and send those, if you just have a neat idea...send that too!

I think we should take the planning underground, so that way the unveiling will be that much sweeter, anyone who emails me with an idea will be kept informed on the progress of the shirt, if you want to be on the planning commitee, email me and we will get started!

WOOHOO!

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Fishy <><
P.S. Pax and Daisy email me so we can get this rollin'!

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Back
Top Bottom