the PLEBA MANSION hits the lanes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
It was an awful day, with absolutely dreadful weather. It was raining cats and dogs and the PLEBA Girls were bored!!

Kristie-I'm bored.

Ana-Me too.

HippyActress-Me three. Let's do something fun guys!

MullenGirl-Like what??? It is raining so hard out there. I am not going outside.

Mona-Do you think that the boys are busy???

Mrs. Edge-*Jumps to her feet* I'll call my Edgie Pooh!!

Hello, is Edge there.... *Waits*.. Hello?? Hi. How are you?? It is pretty crappy out. Really???? Sure, that sounds good. 20 minutes??? Just a sec...

Girls. The boys want to know if we want to go bowling with them??

Julyfly-Bowling??? I don't know.

Bono's American Wife-Just think of how cute the boys will look in those little shoe's.

Can't See or Be Seen-I'm in!!

Everyone-Me Too!!!!

Mrs. Edge-*Into the phone* We will be ready. See you then!!

*Just then Lemonboy pops his head in the room*

Lemonboy-What are you guys doing??

Mullen-Girl-The boys are on their way over to pick us up, we are going bowling. Why don't you come too!!

Lemonboy-We'll Arun, and Scottphisto were going to come over and hang out. Can they come too???

Mona-Of course, the more the merrier!!

*All the girls run off to their rooms to get ready*

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

*Exactly 15 minutes later everyone meets in the front foyer to wait for the Boooooooos!! Animotronic Edge is sitting in a chair looking forlorn*

Kristie-*Whispers*I think that AE wants to come too.

Hippy-*Whispers*Does he know how to bowl???

Mona-*Whispers*Of course he does, he is a robot, he can do pretty much everything.

Spinny-AE, do you want to come bowling with us???

AE-*Nod's head excitedly*

Julyfly-I think that I hear the boooooooos.

*The girls, Scottphisto, Arun, and Lemonboy run out and join the boys in the booooooooooos*

Bono-Hi Girls, You all look very nice today??? I look nice too, right???

*Mona, Spinny, Ana, and Bono's American Wife Faint*

Adam-Hellooooo Ladies. Why are none of you lovely ladies wearing skirts this afternoon???

Julyfly-I really don't think that skirts are appropriate bowling attire. Too much might be revealed.

Adam-OOOOOoooops!! I should have known that. *Looks down at a very short sarong*. I hope that I don't show you guys anything.

Larry-FOAD!! Adam, they have seen it already. Everyone has seen it already. Don't you remember the Actung Baby cover???

Mrs. Edge-Paul, where is the Edge??

Paul MG-He is reading in the back of the bus.

Mona-*Looks at the back of the bus and see's the Edge curled up with a book* Edge, what are you reading?

Edge-*Holds up Book entitled "How to Bowl a perfect game* You girls are toast!!

Larry-Ya!! We were thinking that we could bowl girls vs. boys.

Lemonboy-Awesome. We are so going to kick your ass.

Arun-With 5 Rockstars on the team, there is no way that we won't win.

Scottphisto-*Counts heads* Wait. With Bono, Larry, Edge, Adam, Paul, Arun, Lemonboy, AE, and myself we have 9, You guys have Spinny, Mullen-Girl, Mrs. Edge, Kristie, Ana, Mona, Hippy, Julyfly, Bono's American Wife, and Can't see or be seen, that's 10.

Bono-That isn't fair *Pouts* I don't even know how to bowl.

Kristie-What about Mike St?? He has to wait with the Boooooos anyway!!

Hippy-Great idea!! Mike do you want to bowl???

MikeSt-That depends. What are we betting on??

Edge-It doesn't really matter, since I have mathamatically figured out the exact place to throw the ball.

Adam-In that case. Let's say that the losing team has to cook the winning team dinner tonight.

Mullen-Girl-*Whispers* Either way, we get to hang out with the boys all day!!

Spinny-That's a great idea!! Girls. I have a gift for you. Bowling Shirts!! *Hand out Pink Sparkly Bowling Shirts with Martini Glasses on the back!!!

*The girls take turns going into the bathroom to change their shirts*

Can't see or be seen-Sorry everyone. I accidentally locked the bathroom door when I was coming out!!

Ana-That's okay Girl. We have all changed our shirts already!!

Paul-Boys I have bowling shirts for you too!!
*Hands out Sexy Black bedazzled bowling shirts with a guitar on the back*

Edge-But the bathroom is locked now. Were will we change???

Adam-In the Boooooos!! *Takes off his top*

Edge-*Blushes* Okay!! *Takes his top off*

Larry-Fine, but don't look at my mooobs! *Takes top off*

Bono-*Takes top off*

*All of the girls faint!*

*As the booooos pulls into the parking lot of the bowling alley all the girls regain consionse, and realize that the band is now fully dressed, and that they missed seeing the other guys half undressed*

Bono-I don't think that my shirt is right here. Can someone help me with the buttons???

Spinny-Sure!!! *Notices that Bono's shirt is buttoned wrong, and starts to help him fix it*

Scottphisto-Larry, are you having problems too??? I don't think that you got all the buttons!!

Arun-Do you need one of the girls to help you?? *Chuckles*

Mullen-Girl-*I'll do it* Run's over to Larry, and reaches out to his shirt.

Wait!! Where did the buttons go?? You don't have to top two!!

Larry-The flew off the shirt already.

Edge-*Get's hit in the head with Larry's third button* Man, you have a problem.

Bono-However, Larry's problem is nothing compared to the problems of the people in Africa *Pulls portable soapbox out of pocket and climbs on it* In Africa the Aids virus is spreading so fast, and the people there are not recieving enough education to learn how to prevent it....

Mike St-We're here!!

Bono-But I didn't finish my speech!!

Mrs. Edge-Later Bono, Later!!

*The gang jumps out of the boooooos and runs through the rain to get to the bowling alley*

OMG!!!!!!!
We're gonna bowl with U2!!!!!!! *squeals with excitement*

biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

*Ever the manager, Paul Mg, goes up to the counter and asks for 2 lanes and 20 pair of shoes. Everyone starts lacing up their shoes!!

Bono-Can someone help me here?? I am a rock star you know. I don't do things like this myself!!!

Kristie-Bono! Your shoes are on the wrong feet.

Bono's American Wife-I'll help you Bono!!

Mrs. Edge-Where is the Edge now????

Lemonboy-He said that he would meet us at the lane.

*Everyone looks at the lanes and notices that the Edge has out his tape measure and is measuring the distance of the lane, and between the pins*

Julyfly-Stop!! That's cheating!!!

Edge-Fine!! *Whispers to Scottphisto* Don't worry. I got all the measurements that we need!!

*The two teams split up and decide who will go first*

Spinny-*Throws a ball, and it knocks down all the pins* A Strike!! Woo Hoo!!!

Can't See or Be Seen-*Throws a ball, and it goes in the gutter* Oh Noooooooo!! Sorry girls. I suck at this.

Hippy-That's okay, You get two shots. Try again.

Can't see or be seen-*Throws another ball and knocks down all the pins* Is that good???

Mona-That's awesome. It's a spare. We are sooooo going to kick some serious ass!!

Kristie-My turn!! *Throws a ball, knocking down all the pins* Another Strike! Girls We Rule!!!

*Meanwhile, on the boys lane*

Bono-Okay, so all I have to do is throw the ball down the lane?

Paul Mg-That's right. Do you need any help?

Bono-*Pouts* I can do it myself. *Picks Ball up and walks to the line**Throws the ball from between his legs*

Larry-FOAD!! Bono, a gutter ball!! You suck!

Bono-*Throws another ball*

Mike St-Another Gutter ball!! Bono, you are an awful, awful Bowler!!!

Edge-Don't worry guys! I will make up for him. *Throws a ball and gets a strike*

PaulMG-My turn. *Throws a ball. It knocks over 1 pin* Sorry guys, At least I get two balls *Throws another ball and hits 1 pin*

*Meanwhile......*

Ana-I can't belive how well I am bowling!! We all are!

Spinny-None of us have got anything less then a spare. I am sure that the boys are going to be cooking us dinner tonight.

Julyfly-I hope that they don't let Bono do the cooking. You know what happened last time.

Kristie-I don't think that I will ever forget.

Mrs. Edge-Am I the last bowler??

Hippy-Yep. Then we can go watch the boys finish up.

Can't see or be seen-Three more strikes, and you have a perfect game!!!

Mrs. Edge-*Bowls a Strike*

Girls-*Clapping* Woo Hoo!! Go Mrs. Edge!!!

Mrs. Edge-*Bowls another Strike*

Girls-*Clapping* Woo Hoo!!! One More!!!

Mrs. Edge-*Bowls another Strike*

Girls-*Run up to hug Mrs. Edge!!!!

Bono's American Wife-Let me just add up the scores then we can go see how the boys are doing!!!

With Mrs. Edge's perfect game, our total score is 2283!! That is awesome girls!!!

Mona-Let's go see what the boys are doing!!

*The girls make their way to the other end of the bowling alley where the boys are*

Julyfly-Hi Boys. We are done!!

Bono-Done! Already???

Edge-That must mean that you bowled well.

Spinny-Maybe!!

Adam-What was your score???

Kristie-We aren't telling until you are done!! What frame are you in.

Mike St-Just starting the 10th. That means that you can watch us all bowl one frame.

Bono-I am first*Walks up the lane and throws a ball between his legs*

Boys-*Collective Groan*

Larry-FOAD Man, you still haven't hit one pin. If we lose because of you, then I am seriously going to kick your ass!!!

Bono-*Throws another ball between his legs*

Edge-Hey!! It actually looks like it might hit one!!

Adam-Ya Right!!

*The ball is about to go in the gutter but stays on the lane long enough to hit one pin*

Bono-Yah!!! I won!! I hit the pin!!!

Mike St-Bono, you didn't win. You suck!!

Scottphisto-Ya!! You only hit one pin. You should have hit many more than that.

Bono-I won. I hit it with the ball.

Adam-You did not win!!!

Edge-Don't burst his bubble guys!! It isn't worth it. *Walks to the lane and throws three strikes* A perfect game!! I told you it was scientifically possible!!

Boys-*Clap* Wooo Hooo Edge!!!

Adam-I beat that none of you bowled a perfect game.

Mrs. Edge-Oh Ya!!! I did!!

Edge-Guys we may not win this game after all.

Adam-My turn!! *Adam walks up the lane and picks up the ball, As he bends over to throw the ball you can see right up his Sarong* No peeking girls! *Winks*

HippyActress-Did you see it???

Mona-of course I did!!

Spinny-It is enourmous.

Adam-*Grins like a madman* *Throws that ball right in the gutter* Look you girls are distracting me. *Throws another ball in the gutter*

Larry-FOAD!! Edge you are the only good bowler around here. Even I suck!! I never know what ball to use. *Picks up two balls* See. I have two balls.......

*Ana and Julyfly giggle*

....Should I use the green one, or the black one????

Edge-Use the black one!!

Larry-*Throws the ball and hits 2 pins, throws another ball and hits 3 pins*

Spinny-*Whispers to the girls* We are soooooo going to win this game.

*The rest of the boys bowl. Their bowling is nothing special, and it is obvious that Edge is the only one with any talent. Finally they are all done*

Mike St-Let me just add up the scores and then we can go.......

Mike St.-Okay Girls. Are total is 1354. Did you guys get higher then that!!!

Girls-*Laugh*

Krisite-Just by a little bit!!

Girls-*Laugh*

Can't see or be seen-I hope that you guys are in the mood for cooking.

Ana-We got a 2283!!

Larry-FOAD!! Fine. But I am not wearing an apron!!

Paul Mg-We should go settle the bill, and return our shoes!!

*Just as they were changing their shoe's the bowling alley manager came along*

BAM-I hear that we have to perfect games here. That is amazing. You are the King and Queen of the lanes. Can I take a picture of you two???

*Snaps a photo of Mrs. Edge, and the Edge*

Thanks!!!

*As everyone piles back in the bus. The girls all drift off to sleep. Dreaming of the dinner that the boys would prepare for them when they returned to the mansion*

THE END!!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

I spin so ceaselessly
"

LMAO! You, know, I could see Bono cheating and changing his score like Napoleon in the Bill and Ted movie, unless it was one of those computerized ones that keeps score for you.

icon37.gif
heeheehee, "two balls"

Adam-My turn!! *Adam walks up the lane and picks up the ball, As he bends over to throw the ball you can see right up his Sarong* No peeking girls! *Winks*
icon26.gif

YES!!!

I actually got to leave the mansion to go somewhere!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Great story!!!! But I have a question...ummm...*looks around* was I on holiday or something? lol (tries not to sound obscenely selfish...eek)

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Great story!!!! But I have a question...ummm...*looks around* was I on holiday or something? lol (tries not to sound obscenely selfish...eek)
Sorry Clarity. I could only put so many people in the story and I wanted to give a chance to some of the people who are never in stories!! It was hard enough to write a story involving 10 Pleba girls, all 4 of our boys, AE, PaulMg, and all of U2!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Sorry Clarity. I could only put so many people in the story and I wanted to give a chance to some of the people who are never in stories!! It was hard enough to write a story involving 10 Pleba girls, all 4 of our boys, AE, PaulMg, and all of U2!!!

biggrin.gif
NP!
biggrin.gif

!!!!!
I GOT PUT IN A STORY!!!!!!!
And I just bounced around and SQUEALED...
Roommate: Dude, are you okay?

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
*sula watches quietly and waits for her chance to practice yoga with Edge.*
I am pretty sure that there was already a fitness story written by Mullen-Girl!! I don't think Yoga has been done yet, so if that was a hint, consider it taken Sula!! It won't be for a while though, because one story in the middle of a work day took enough time
biggrin.gif

Thanks for everyone's kind words. I know that this story was kind of lame, but I was in the mood to write something!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

I spin so ceaselessly
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I am pretty sure that there was already a fitness story written by Mullen-Girl!! I don't think Yoga has been done yet, so if that was a hint, consider it taken Sula!! It won't be for a while though, because one story in the middle of a work day took enough time
biggrin.gif

nah, that was just cross-over from the latest Edge thread in which we were discussing the yoga-like poses of Edge and how it might be stimulating to practice with him.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
nah, that was just cross-over from the latest Edge thread in which we were discussing the yoga-like poses of Edge and how it might be stimulating to practice with him.
biggrin.gif
Okay, Dokay. Though sometimes I want to write a story and I don't have any ideas so I may use it. I will save it for a rainy day
biggrin.gif

I should visit the Edge threads more often. That way I will stay up-to-date on what's goin' on!!!

you NEED to be in that Edge thread. There is some seriously delicious picture posting going on.
eek.gif

Sorry Ana. I went, I looked, I drooled, I posted.... I even used an Edge smiley!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

I spin so ceaselessly
"

Back
Top Bottom