The photos that make you love them...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adrianahandrj1ec0.jpg

:heart: 12/09/06
picture350kv4qy6.jpg

:drool:
T/Y Babydoll:hug:

Last edited:
Adam being hot and cool at the same time

AdamCCE6nyc3.jpg
:faint:

Smoking hotness
c8037hd.jpg

I too, just like Ms Purrl thinks that the boys look hot even with a yucky cig in there mouth:wink:

Bono Mot said:

I love that pic! Thank you!
:shh: I love me some hurt/comfort Bono! :shifty: Throw him out again! :wink:
You're quite welcome. :)

bonocomet said:
Ahhh of course! Thanks SV, that's a great screencap! :)
Thanks! I have tons more. :wink:

The vids are actually what made me go nuts for them anyways because I never had internet access until about a year ago.

capture41.jpg

I can see the bruise. :sad:
But I still hafta say, he was definitely looking good in that vid. Elevation era Bono is what did it for me. :drool:

I have the file even bigger but I can't find a site to host it. :madspit: Hmmm I could put it in a y s i file if anyone wants it. You see alot of grain the bigger you go tho... the one I posted doesn't look too bad.

bonocomet said:
I have the file even bigger but I can't find a site to host it. :madspit: Hmmm I could put it in a y s i file if anyone wants it. You see alot of grain the bigger you go tho... the one I posted doesn't look too bad.
:ohmy: I didn't notice that huge pic at first, thank you for it!

The grain is because the picture was probably enlarged from it's original size, just like when pics are made smaller, they get blurry...it can be corrected with a blur tool in photoediting programs.

Yeah I scanned it from the magazine, but my scanner always makes the pics HUGE. That would be cool to use that blur tool on it, unfortunately I don't have anything like that I don't think.

bonocomet said:

Its just fine :drool:

Slopsy said:
numb18.jpg

Numb was the video which made me fall so hopelessly in love with Edge rather than Bono :heart:

I was going to say the same :laugh: .... but for me it happened almost 14 years ago... ;)

Now... one of my favourites......... :drool:
edgetimeseptember.jpg

I'll post more later....

Serena Vox said:
No, you're not. I honestly don't care much for it either. :reject:
That's because you people are not used to seeing the man's eyes in recent years.
The pictures is definitly something completely different. It's very artistic.
It makes B look quite vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom