The passing down of EDGE love!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
I was hanging out with my little niece today, who is 1 and a half. She took an interest in one of my U2 pictures.. I began pointing at each of the guys and telling her their names... Anyway, she began walking around the room showing everyone the picture and saying..."EDGE EDGE"!! She knows a good man when she sees one!! It really was cute!!

Awwww you sound pretty special yourself
smile.gif

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I was hanging out with my little niece today, who is 1 and a half. She took an interest in one of my U2 pictures.. I began pointing at each of the guys and telling her their names... Anyway, she began walking around the room showing everyone the picture and saying..."EDGE EDGE"!! She knows a good man when she sees one!! It really was cute!!

Cool,but I don?t have any nieces or nephews to pass it on to!
frown.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

what a smart smart Girl!
biggrin.gif

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2

My 11 year old niece is VERY crafty. The other day, we were at a family do, and she said "Mom? When do I get another CD, not until my Birthday?" (which is in August). When her mother answered yes, she looked all depressed and said "Because I really want a U2 CD!"

Does that girl know how to push my buttons or what?!? Of course, I said I would make her a CD, and she was thrilled. She only knows about 3 songs, all from ATYCLB.

Now, this will be a tricky operation (her complete conversion that is), bc she loves S Club 7 and N'stink and the whole bit, so I have to make her a U2 CD that will get her hooked for life! I can't decide what songs to do live, and which studio, and what would be too adult for her, etc. I'm working on it though, and would welcome suggestions!

cute! My cousin, he's 16 now, but when he was about 3 I would always make sure he heard some U2 at my house! He couldn't say Bono...he used to say "Bawmo".

Awww... that's so adorable!

I've taught my brother & cousin all about U2... my brother was Bono for a day & only answered when he was called Bono, and my 2-year-old cousin calls U2 "Me too!" and would walk around all day singing "The Unforgettable Fire"- It's so cute, & they're a lot smarter about music then most people my own age...

The new U2 generation begins...

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Back
Top Bottom