the official Bono sunglasses thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nuala said:
These are my favorites.... :drool:

bigbeauty.jpg

OMFG :shocked:

That has SO slipped through my Bono Radar, that picture is AMAZING :drool: :evil: :evil: :evil: Cold Shower QUICKLY :drool:

cstar said:
I had bought a pair of pink Bulgari shades in April, like the ones Bono wore in the Stuck in a Moment video... and they cracked & broke right down the middle when I was closing them! I was distraught!! :sad: Has anyone had this happen? I had to take them in to the Bulgari store to see if it can be fixed/replaced (they have to be shipped to NY). I hope so, because they were expensive!!

The Bvlgari's are NOTORIOUS for this.

tpsglick2424 said:
What kind of 549's do you have?

I've no clue? Dark gradient with black arms.

I'm not sure, the person on ebay didn't know what they were, either, 'cause I got 'em for $15!!

And am I the only one that *didn't* break their 519s? I only stopped wearing them (after about 3 years) when I got the 549s because someone said the darker looked better on me.

cstar said:
I had bought a pair of pink Bulgari shades in April, like the ones Bono wore in the Stuck in a Moment video... and they cracked & broke right down the middle when I was closing them! I was distraught!! :sad: Has anyone had this happen? I had to take them in to the Bulgari store to see if it can be fixed/replaced (they have to be shipped to NY). I hope so, because they were expensive!!

im like that when i fold the Armanis.
i always close them carefully by holding onto the lense between the forked arms and pushing the arms down so it doesnt cause strain on the center of the glasses.

The Bvlgari 519's are known for breaking easily...Armanis are more flexible..

Can someone tell me where to get Bvlgari 519 that isn't blue??... I know solevision have a lot of the 519's and 610's but I don't understand it at all..

I've tried on the black D&G 2138's and the brown Bvlgari 549's before but they were WAY more expensive then they were online...

they were awesome:drool:

Back
Top Bottom