The new/old PLEBA game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brava!!!! I've been gone on surgical leave for 2 month and I come back and find this!!!!! Way to go, PLEBANs -- you had me smiling during the first page and onward!! :laugh"

What abooooooooooooout.........DO YOU FEEL LOVED?

Take these hands they're good for nothing
bono_cigarro.jpg

FallingStar said:
:ohmy:

BETH!! I can't SEE THE PICS!!!!!! :faint:

Stoopid crackheadfish, I'll go check on the problem :angry:

BTW, it's supposed to be the one with Adam grabbing Guggi's bum/thigh, then the old black and white one where Ali is giving B a 'look' while he's making a semi-goofy face, and then the one of B in his underwear in the workout room, laying down on the bench...

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:

Stoopid crackheadfish, I'll go check on the problem :angry:

BTW, it's supposed to be the one with Adam grabbing Guggi's bum/thigh, then the old black and white one where Ali is giving B a 'look' while he's making a semi-goofy face, and then the one of B in his underwear in the workout room, laying down on the bench...
Awwwww, i don't think i've seen the GUGGI one yet! :hyper: :drool:

FallingStar said:
Hmm, well we didn't do the Bono Scat singing at all, lol, that's why I'm still of the opinion that the song is over already. :tongue:

I was going by that lyrics page on this site and I didn't want to stop if you didn't, but I agree, the song was good as over. And it was looooong! :sigh: I want to do The Unforgettable Fire sometime, want to help?

Okayyy let's finish this off so we do UF! ;)

You got my head filled with songs

bonojtstare.jpg

Blargh, my pics aren't working :grumpy: I'll try later. Somebody please take over and finish the song.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom