the NEw MOJO w U2 is OUT ....here in....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
...in NYC!!!

Just saw it at 42nd street!!!!

couldn't buy it b/c I'd just spent all my extra $$ this past week just before i walked down & westward to that store [42nd st} on Silver wire & turquiose.... jewelry :drool: :drool: :drool: :happy: :D

Last edited:
cool!! thanks for the heads up... :up: i'll have to pick it up this weekend, as well as the 'bono in conversation' book (i got a gift certificate to barnes & noble for graduation- woohoo!).

*Ally* said:
cool!! thanks for the heads up... :up: i'll have to pick it up this weekend, as well as the 'bono in conversation' book (i got a gift certificate to barnes & noble for graduation- woohoo!).

Congrats on your graduation! :applaud:

I just finished Bono In Conversation. And I just started reading it again it was so damn good. You'll love it. :)

I just started reading it - I foresee re-reading it. Quite interesting. Now if I could just find the time between work & family to read some more!!!

Side note to Ally - congrats on graduation. I have to buy a grad. gift for my cousin - any suggestions? Money or gift card? She graduated from Georgetown, and the celebration party is in a couple of days!! Help!

Back
Top Bottom