The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Has any clearer pics of this showed up when Bono danced with this fan? Supposedly her name is Tiffany and she kicked some ass up there. Looks like quite the vixen....

2jyxa9

(green with envy)

I thought we'd keep this thread for pics of any fans that make it up on stage cause we'd usually ended up requesting them from last tour....thought it'd be orderly...:huh:

stars - do no shave your head for the Chicago shows - I repeat do no shave your head:wink:

the expression on his face is cute:D

*slowly puts down the Bic and blushes....*

I gotta do something to top that now! The bar has been raised....:scream: :wink:

I just lopped off 11 inches of my hair already this week.....I don't think I can handle being bald yet...:hmm:

Bono was so cute. He looks at her and says something like "Theres dressing up to go out and then theres DRESSING UP TO GO OUT!" :D

Please dont say that this is the depth that some fans will go to to get up on stage???????????????!!:eyebrow:

Come on now if you are that desperate to get up on stage be original McPhisto/Devils and bellydancers (please no more it was great on the ZOO Tour but after 13 years now its boring!!)have all been done to death its time for a change!!!

Last edited:
I've seen Bono bring DOZENS AND DOZENS of fans onstage, I think its great so no its not a problem!!:eyebrow:

So I really have no idea what you are talking about.:sigh:

I don't think she shaved her head specifically to get on stage with Bono. She walked/danced very comfortably in those sky high boots so I tend to think that she probably looks this way most of the time or least dresses like this to go out. :shrug:

No offense, maybe we should have some sort of complaint thread...topics could range from people who shouldn't be getting so much attention to him not talking to the crowd or how about he needs to take those stupid shades off or how about maybe he should stop talking about africa...
</sarcasm>

God im so sick and tired of people...

</rant>

U2Girl1978 said:

Well I have no clue as to what you are getting all worked up about!!!

The only person I see getting worked up is you over the fact that passed an opinion.

Its quite funny really!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom