The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruff...she had tried repeatedly for the Elevation tour....it was her 9th show before she made it up then. I don't know if last night was her first or not of this tour....she's at the show tonight too, so we'll have to wait I guess.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
It's not wrong if Bono put that PLEBAn's hand there! And he did.

Besides, that particular pic is from last tour when she got onstage the first time.

Good for her!:up:

More power to her ( and all PLEBAn's) !! :applaud:

Bono is so cool!:bono:

To be that close to him...wow...:faint:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Ruff...she had tried repeatedly for the Elevation tour....it was her 9th show before she made it up then. I don't know if last night was her first or not of this tour....she's at the show tonight too, so we'll have to wait I guess.

oh man! that is so exciting. i was just telling someone today i really didn't care so much about getting up on stage. now i've changed my mind :crazy:

Naya said:
Christ you could put an eye out with those things! What a tart.

Anyway, Alli I cant wait to read your story. :)
you might be confusing her with the skanky chick that jumped on stage uninvited...two different people.

Naya said:
Haha no I am not referring to Alli, but to the Pam Anderson look alike!

:lol: just trying to protect the innocent. sorry for the confusion!

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
No sleep last night. I'll be taking a nap now before getting back in the SJ GA line for tonight's show. UNBELIEVABLE experience last night...I'm still in shock. I promise to post my experience very soon. :happy:

Congratulations!!! :applaud:

ok, ladies- another lucky girl was pulled onstage during MW last night at SJ2! this seems to be a regular occurrence... :)

here's some info: anyone find any photos?

"A gorgeous, shy, demure girl named Iris with awesome dancing skills is pulled onstage during Mysterious Ways. "It's okay, you can step out..." Bono urges, which finally got her to dance, and what a beautiful dancer she was. Bono was clearly touched, saying at the end, after she was back in the crowd, "That's Iris. Thank you for dancing. When you all dance like that, it is your gift to us.""

*Ally* said:
ok, ladies- another lucky girl was pulled onstage during MW last night at SJ2! this seems to be a regular occurrence... :)

here's some info: anyone find any photos?

"A gorgeous, shy, demure girl named Iris with awesome dancing skills is pulled onstage during Mysterious Ways. "It's okay, you can step out..." Bono urges, which finally got her to dance, and what a beautiful dancer she was. Bono was clearly touched, saying at the end, after she was back in the crowd, "That's Iris. Thank you for dancing. When you all dance like that, it is your gift to us.""

That is so sweet :cute:

And congrats again Ally! :bow:

Ally (close to 'Ali') and Iris in back to back shows? Bono must feel pretty strange about now. I guess a Jordan and an Eve will be invited onstage next.

from www.flickr.com:

I'm not sure if this is Ally or Iris, since the photographer says it's "Alice" :)
88e39286.jpg

wow, those are great photos!! i think those are from the 10th, so that must be Iris. she is so lucky!!!

and yes, that is quite strange to have an "ali" and an "iris" back to back... :eyebrow:

thanks for posting the pictures!!! can't wait to hear about Alli's experience... :drool:

thanks to bret6262, here's video of Iris dancing- she did a *fantastic* job!!! :up: and i love how larry looks over his shoulder at the end to smile at her... :)

http://s37. .com/d.aspx?id=2BJ2P2N0OICT11RJYMFQ2Q4MNE

just add " " between the 2 dots...

man, what i would give to have a dance w/ bono... :wink:

Ok, this is one of my favorite threads! I love coming here and seeing all these beautiful women having such joy up there with Bono! :heart:

*Note to self: Start practicing dancing to Mysterious Ways* :p ( I hope, I hope, I hope!)

Alli, I knew it was you up there! I told my boyfriend its the same girl from last time I met her!!!
I was about 10 people down from you on the rail! Congrats :wink:

U2SJ said:
Is there video of Alli dancing?

i haven't seen video of Alli dancing, but will keep my eyes peeled... hopefully she'll come tell her story soon! :)

and i agree, starsgoblue, that this is one of the best threads! these women are all so lucky, and it's great to see their fantastic experiences! i love that he seems to be pulling someone onstage every night! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom