The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
He brought a little girl onstage during one of the anaheim shows :cute:

6a18003b.jpg

Awww so cute!

Ive had so many schemes in my head about how to get onstage....I know none of them would work :madspit:
The getting naked and streaking with Bono written on my butt might have worked though :hmm:
Im going to be at plenty of shows so I have more than one chance to catch his eye.
Maybe if my fiance hoists me above his head he'll notice me :yes:

I've told my sisters it's running shoes and velcro tear-away clothes for me -- so when I make that break towards Bono, the security guards can grab my clothes, but they'll just break away! :lol:

I will have my two sisters with me -- we could corner him for sure. The 3 of us scared Regis Philbin in an elevator one time, but that's another story for another day. :lol:

was just reading the LA2 setlist thread, and someone posted that 2 girls got onstage tonight during "Mysterious Ways"... said that they ran around the ellipse, and bono ran away from one of them! ;) i wonder if they were pulled up, or if they jumped the rail??

keep your eyes peeled for photos... :wink:

does anyone know from what part of the stage have these people been pulled up? ie: for elevation, it was usually around the tip of the heart.

*Ally* said:
was just reading the LA2 setlist thread, and someone posted that 2 girls got onstage tonight during "Mysterious Ways"... said that they ran around the ellipse, and bono ran away from one of them! ;) i wonder if they were pulled up, or if they jumped the rail??

:hmm: This sounds like the work of some PLEBAns....

:wink:

*Ally* said:

I just read this in the thread posted by Partyslammer.

"One really funny moment occurred during "Mysterious Ways" when Bono first brought up a young Vietnamese woman who he kind of hugged while singing the tune from the catwalk and than another girl who looked like a stripper complete with giant fake tits somehow got up on stage and did a whole act as if she was trying to seduce Bono away from the other woman. As the band was watching and playing the song from the main stage, they were just busting up as the stripper chick was literally crawling on her hands and knees towards Bono who you could hear saying "you're BAD!" who actually ran halfway around the back of the catwalk to get away from her."

... :ohmy: Umm... Poor Bono? I also feel bad for the other fan. LOL!

Last edited:
WOW the extent some fans will go to! i feel sorry for poor bono and the vietnamese chick!! :eyebrow:

Bono hand picked the first girl during "Mysterious Ways" from inside the "bomb shelter". She got a minute or two with him before the skanky(not just based on appearance :wink: )chick tried to steal her thunder. :mad: That woman climbed on stage with what looked like a little help from the local pro staff security I was so pissed off. That was not her moment and yet she totally was acting as if it had been from the start. I had the chance to hear her talk about it after the show :sick: Of course I told her she sucked.:madspit:

Our B man hauled ass with his girlie to get away from that woman. We all joke about him probably running away from us PLEBAns if we cornered him :macdevil: but tonight this wasn't very funny at all.
Of course Bono being the gentlemen he is gave her some attention and sent her on her merry way :huh: but she wouldn't leave. She then got down on all fours and started crawling towards Bono :eyebrow:
If she would have been the girl he picked and still acted the way she did I wouldn't complain. :laugh:
I would have been in tears at first if she would have ruined my precious moment. Then I'd have :censored: her up. :lol: :D

That's so awful for the first girl :(. People are right, it was her moment and the other girl should not have carried on like that.

And "crawling" :yikes: Like you said karmick, he didn't even pick her, and then she starts crawling on all fours! That's embarassing for her, shows a lack of self-respect :no: Was she even sober?

Last edited:
:lol: the power Bono has over women...the things he makes us do.
ack. Oh thats terrible though. Had Bono not had another girl on the stage I wouldnt be irritated by this, but the stripper chick totally cheated the other girl out of her night.
At least Bono is taking women onto the stage :yes:
My fiance was telling me last night that he thought Bono was just choosing mostly children. I can look really young!!
ask karmic :D

That second girl was awful :tsk:

She totally stole the chosen girl's thunder and when she got down on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass (actually it looked more like she was a dog in heat offering it up to him)....it was trashy rather than cute IMO. :down:

*and this has NOTHING to do with jealousy or wishing it was me..I am always very happy for anyone Bono takes up on stage. This girl was sleazy.

Bono's American Wife said:

She totally stole the chosen girl's thunder and when she got down on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass (actually it looked more like she was a dog in heat offering it up to him)....it was trashy rather than cute IMO. :down:

*and this has NOTHING to do with jealousy or wishing it was me..I am always very happy for anyone Bono takes up on stage. This girl was sleazy.

that sounds so gross and inappropriate...blech. are there pics of the two girls onstage anywhere on interference yet?

Ugh. Even Bono looks freaked out by her. He's kinda like holding onto the other girl thinking, "What the :censored:?!"

LOL looks like they better hire some better security....reminds me of Under a blood red sky.

That's just terrible. What the hell is wrong with her?! :eyebrow:

If some girl came out and did that during my 'moment' I would kick her skanky ass...and I'm being dead serious. Unless it was a temporarily insane PLEBAn... then I'd gently remove you with my boot. :wink:

Last edited:

Yeah she was!! But Bono handled it well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom