The Mullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MoonWalker

The Fly
:tongue: :censored: :tongue:

I love his mullet....

bonoyoungwhite.jpg

war_bono5.jpg
babybono8.jpg
new10.jpg

I have loads of good pics- just have to find a way to post them!

I don't like the 'm' word, that was some gorgeous hair! This is the Bono I fell in love with, this will always be 'my' Bono and I have a special place in my heart for him. Thanks for the pics!:)

These pics are all so cute! I'm so glad more people see the beauty and glory of the mullet! :kiss: He's so adorable!

bo-war4.jpg

bo-war11.jpg

bo-war12.jpg

bo-war13.jpg

Last edited:
More marvelous mullets! What glorious beauty! :love: I love it! :heart:

bo-war18.jpg

bo-tuf1.gif

bo-tuf2.jpg

bo-tuf3.jpg

bo-tuf12.jpg

bo-tuf13.jpg

bo-tuf14.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go Falling Star!

Falling Star- I bumped this thread because it already had so many good mullets. Now I'll add more of mine as I upload them! Your website is going to rock! :love:

bonoufleather.jpg

bonoufhug.jpg

bonoubend.jpg

2bonoeyes.jpg

more soon!

bonouf25.jpg

bonouf17.jpg

bonouf16.jpg

bonouf15.jpg

bonouf28.jpg

bonowar14.jpg

This is one Scatteroflight and Samantha were looking for

bonoufhatbw.jpg

That's not even near all I have, I'll post again later!

More mullets for Falling Star!

Hope your site can hold all these Falling Star! Here's a few more and I'm still not done! I LOVE MULLETS! :love:

bonouf18.jpg

bonouf12.jpg

bonouf47.jpg

bonoliveaid.jpg

bonoliveaid4.jpg

bonolvgrl.jpg

july85.jpg

Do ya tink, if this mullet were on any other head, without the handsome face, it would be like any other mullet...em...kind of whitetrashy??

...but it's that FACE...a balding hairweave doesn't even effect it's perfect beauty:drool:

ballykissangel said:
Do ya tink, if this mullet were on any other head, without the handsome face, it would be like any other mullet...em...kind of whitetrashy??
I depends on how the mullet is cut. There area lot of crap mullets around. I have a mullet myself and I would never consider my baby to be 'whitetrashy'. :|

U2Kitten! :hyper::hyper::hyper: I've already had some of the pics, but there are a so many new - I'm gonna put them on my site as soon as possible! God, you rock U2Kitten!! :dance: :hug: That's so great!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom