The Mr Macphisto Society "Rides Again" *snicker*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macphisto leans over to Bluephisto and whispers in her ear his request as a return favor...

Bluephisto: But of course we can play Doctor anytime...

1d58135.jpg

MacPHISHto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Macphisto leans over to Bluephisto and whispers in her ear his request as a return favor...

Bluephisto: But of course we can play Doctor anytime...

1d58135.jpg

MacPHISHto <><

*Bluephisto stops rubbing Macphisto's shoulders abruptly*
How did anyone get a picture of THAT!!!??? You said no one would be able to find those! How embarassing!
*Bluephisto's cheeks burn pink again*. Monaphisto will have a feild day with this when she returns from her "rugby match".
I shall really have to be more careful around you, shan't I? Just for that...no more massage!
*Bluephisto folds her arms across her chest, raises a perfect eyebrow and scowls elegantly*.
Not until you apologize...
Mac_grin_wet.jpg

Macfishto smiles devilishly into the glass of her ever so superbly mixed Cosmopolitan, admiring the view and listening with delight at the unrest she has created across the jaquzzi...

MacFishto: You know my dahling Mac, you really should keep your door locked, you never know who is lurking about...a man such as yourself, has many thing he'd rather not see the light of day. Well all of you lovely creatures, the sun is coming up, and that means MacFishto is going down, besides, water wrinkles don't really become of my stunning appearances now do they? Time to get out of the water and next to a full length mirror...Until next time...

MacFishto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Macfishto smiles devilishly into the glass of her ever so superbly mixed Cosmopolitan, admiring the view and listening with delight at the unrest she has created across the jaquzzi...

MacFishto: You know my dahling Mac, you really should keep your door locked, you never know who is lurking about...a man such as yourself, has many thing he'd rather not see the light of day.
Ahhh Macphishto, so it was your doing...I see. Well, in that case I can hardly blame you for trying to capture a moment between two severly glamourous beings. I mean look at us...Understandable darling.
*Bluephisto turns her attention to Mr Macphisto seated at her feet, Who has turned around and stared at her since she stopping massaging his shoulders. Bluephisto strokes his chalk white sheek with her fingers as she speaks* And you had no more to do with this than I did I imagine. Ah, then what's the point of wasting time being upset? Fighting time wastes valuable preening time darlings...Make glamour, not war. Fine, fine all is forgotten.
* Macphisto kisses Bluephisto's hand and turns around again to face the rest of the tub as she resumes rubbing his neck*
Macphisto: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels just marvellous darling, but whereever can Monaphisto be? She makes me chuckle so...
Bluephisto: I imagine she is still playing rugby with that "bono" fellow. She will be terribly worn out after so many rounds I expect!
Macphisto: That girl always did have marvellous stamina *smirk*...Speaking of which, Bonaphisto darling, Discophisto you are looking particularly ravishing tonight. Come a little closer, both of you.
*Mr Mac looks particularly mischevious*

*Bonaphisto heeds MacPhisto's request, inching even further toward him. MacPhisto stretches an arm around her and Bonaphisto begins tracing little patterns on his chest as she asks innocently*

Bonaphisto: Why, thank you Mackey, whatever did you mean when you said "stamina?"
*MacPhisto whispers into her ear and Bonaphisto's eyes widen*
Bonaphisto: *laughs* Of COURSE! How can I pass up such an offer? Surely we could last until dawn!
*MacPhisto gestures out the window* MacPhisto: But it's nearly dawn now.
Bonaphisto: Oh but Mac, I meant dawn tomorrow. Shall I start again on your neck, or would your chest like some attention?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

so, DiscoPhisto darling, how little we speak! do tell me about yourself, or a U2 related story, like a concecececert you went to. *anxious to hear from Ms. Disco*

*reaches for a glass of wine, but it was finished by the presently suspicious BluePhisto before it made it back to the room from the cellar. Everything appears to be gone. the glass is cut; the bottles, run dry.*

just a minute dear... i'll be right back.

*climbs out of jacuzzi; heads back towards lounge area to see if she can scrounge up any prize pieces from there. (forgets there is a cellar full of wine in the back)*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

*bump*

Oh, the dear forgot about the rear wine cellar... now you stay right there, Mac, I'll return in a flash.

*Bonaphisto goes to wine cellar, returns with three bottles of chardonay and places one elegantly in Bluephisto's hand, passes another around and hands the other one to MacPhisto. Bonaphisto climbs elegantly back into the tub, reclaiming her place next to the lovely Mac.*

Bonaphisto: Now, Mackey-darling, where were we? *MacPhisto makes a gesture* Ah, that's right... did we agree on the chest or shoulder again?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

U2's Heartland

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
now you stay right there, Mac, I'll return in a flash.
* Everyone else is either playing Rugby or gone down to the lounge or the wine cellar. Bluephisto and Macphisto are left alone in the jacuzzi room*
Bluephisto: *After a long silence* It is such a lovely party tonight, one of our best so far I must admit.
Macphisto: Yes yes, it is certainly going to be a memorable one...a little higher up there dear, yes right there by my left shoulder...Mmmmmm thank you.
Bluephisto: My pleasure.
Macphisto: *Setting down his drink.* You know Bluephisto, I have never noticed before what almost preternaturally strong hands you have. I mean you have been delighting me for hours and not suffered a cramp once...
Bluephisto: Well, I love my work dearest!
Macphisto:* Turns around to face Bluephisto and looks up at her with shrewd ice blue eyes* You have been working so hard, I think it's time that you were "pleasured". Let me rub your back darling.
Bluephisto: * Caught a little off guard* Oh, Macky, I don't need a backrub! I am so happy sitting up here, I must confess the view is lovely.
Macphisto: But I find one of the most sensual parts of a woman's body to be her shoulders and back.
Bluephisto: Some other time love.
Macphisto: *Drawing nearer to her, his face millimeters away from hers* What are you afraid of?
*Bluephisto and Macphisto stay like that, face to face for a moment, barely breathing. He slowly runs one hand down her back, and leans forward to kiss her when the party goers return, and Bluephisto and Macphisto resume their former positions. Both breathing a little harder than they were before, but none but the most observant can percieve the disturbance.*

*Bonaphisto returns with three bottles of chardonay and places one elegantly in Bluephisto's hand, passes another around and hands the other one to MacPhisto. Bonaphisto climbs elegantly back into the tub, reclaiming her place next to the lovely Mac.*
Bonaphisto: Now, Mackey-darling, where were we? *MacPhisto makes a gesture* Ah, that's right... did we agree on the chest or shoulder again?

Macphisto: *drinks deeply from his glass* I believe it was the chest darling...

Sorry to interrupt you girls, but what the heck is this?!
design_images-bono.JPG

Oh and here's a better one
wink.gif

bono4.jpg

Rainbow~ i love how the people in the back ground are looking at him in the 2nd picture!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Macphisto: *drinks deeply from his glass* I believe it was the chest darling...

*Bonaphisto smiles and climbs elegantly onto MacPhisto's lap, facing him. She bends down and begins planting little but sensuous kisses on MacPhisto's chest. MacPhisto leans back and sighs as he enjoys the multitude of female attention.*

Bonaphisto: *looks up* Mac, darling, you seem to be breathing a bit heavier... and what's this I feel here?! *smiles mischeviously* Well that's not from little beautiful me is it?
MacPhisto: (who can do barely more than this by now) *nods and smiles* Just keep going, both of you.

*Bonaphisto looks up at Bluephisto and both smile mischeviously and resume their previous tasks.*

------------------

U2's Heartland

*in the lounge.....*

[murmurs to self] hmmm...drinks, drinks.... let's see... *finds a champagne bottle and turns upside-down~ not a drop comes out* ok... *tries several vodka bottles, same result* whoa. we've done quite a bit of damage tonight, haven't we? hmmm.. where'd those exquisite chocolates go? wha-... *something shimmering unusually brightly in such a dim room catches her eye- she approaches it* it's BluePhisto's shrunken blouse that i used to wrap her head. i swear she had been bleeding when i bandaged her with it... *bends to pick it up. instead of dried blood, there is a silverly substance on it, like mercury. at the slightest touch it glows brighter and flutters up in a small cloud of a glittering powder finer than anything ever seen before, then with one last twinkle of light evaporates into the air withoout any sign that it had ever existed* how curious. *still holding the fabric, stands back up and turns to return to the jacuzzi room when a figure leaps out of a dark corner, and in less than a second...*

*blacks out*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-19-2001).]

* Bluephisto is in the midst of calming down from her little intrigue with Macphisto and rubbing his neck when she stops suddenly and bolts out of the tub, spashing Bonaphisto and Macphisto with water in her haste*
Bonaphisto: Bluephisto, darling! My hair!
Macphisto: What is the meaning of this dearest!?
* Both Macphisto and Bonaphisto follow Bluephisto down the dim hallway, but cannot keep up to her inhuman speed. When they arrive, they find Bluephisto crouched over a bloody Moonphisto, and a heavy broken mirror lying on the other side of the lounge. Bonaphisto takes Moophisto's wrist and holds it for a second before gasping*
Bonaphisto: She's dead
Bluephisto: This is NOT supposed to happen!
Macphisto: Oh dear...
* The lovely Moonphisto grows paler and paler by the second, her fingernails and lips turning a disturbing shade of blue until she truly resembles her namesake, the moon.
Bluephisto tries to perform cpr on Moonphisto, but nothing works. While Maphisto has turned away to call for help on the disco phone, Bluephisto grimaces, and places a hand over Moonphisto's heart. Bluephisto closes her eyes, and as if my magic, life and color rush into Moonphisto's form. Moonphisto sits up almost immediately and looks around, gulping air in hungrily. Bluephisto drapes a satin blanket around the poor girl's shoulders and wipes dried blood from her forehead...where she has ceased to bleed.*

Bluephisto: *grimly* How are you dear?

alright. i don't-, eh, i-, er,how- ? what... happened? there was no more wine.... i came.... i saw silver.... there was... no blood.... someone was... *points* there.... *looks around at shards of glass, broken mirror, splotch of blood on the floor, then notices the fabric missing, but a wave of dizziness keeps her from mentioning it* (in mind :)i'll ask about that later. ohhh, my head... *without knowing how long she's been out, assumes the group found her by accident or from looking for her~ does not know of the strange events that led to her discovery* sorry to have caused such a disturbance! *suddenly realizes(a natural Phisto trait)... * my hair! my make-up! it must be something of a dreadful mess! do i look alright?

*tries to stand, wobbles, and falls, rises successfully on the second try* heh heh, i'm alright. just a minute, i'll be perfectly fine. *smiles reassuringly to all the concerned faces* really.

*everyone is still concerned. tries to distract their attention* em, i couldn't find the chocolates. does anyone remember where we put them?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-20-2001).]

* Everyone crowds around Moonphisto, offering her lipstick, mirrors, brushes and the like. Bluephisto supports a wobbly Moonphisto by taking her arm. Macphisto makes his way through the crowd and kisses Moonphisto on the forehead and cheeks several times and carries her to the sofa*
Bonaphisto: How distressing! Let me fetch you a martini you poor dear.
Macphisto: You look simply dazzling love, even radiant! No need to fret.
* Macphisto sets Moonphisto down on the brocade sofa. She does indeed look radiant, even better than she did before her attack. Bluephisto, on the other hand looks a little paler and drained, but still hauntingly beautiful.*
Bluephisto: *Looking down at her robe, stained with Moonphisto's blood from her cpr efforts* Well, I am a frightfull mess. So sorry Macky darling, while I was resucciating Moonphisto, I seem to have stained your robe. *Bluephisto runs a hand along the gold fabric* Please excuse me everyone, I must go change, I shall be in my dressing room if anyone needs me. * Bluephisto wanders off to her dressing room near the front of the car*

Oh God, did ya HAVE to make me go into a frenzy again?!
Calm down, Miss MacPhisto, just calm down, chill, chill, easy now...PANT PANT DROOL DROOL GRRRR !!!
eek.gif

My hormones runneth over...Gawd....
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

*bows down to Mac and BluePhisto and says in a wee, small voice, ala Oliver Twist:*

"Please sir...can I be MacPhisto's glittering platform shoe-shine girl and horn polisher????"
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
(or would that be horn buffer?)

DAMN! and I had the PURRRRR-fect shoes to wear for our glittering escapades but...*GASP!* I gave them away last year...so stupid of me to think that 4" gold platform sandals were NOT FASHIONABLE!!

do you still love me, Phisto's??? *pout*

*slinks away...abashed and ashamed*

DiscoPhisto

DISCOPHISTO!!! of COURSE we still love you, darling! just be more careful next time. join us will you?

*has a look of confusion*
MacPhisto: My dear, what is the matter. *gives a charismatic laugh* you look so distraught!
MoonPhisto: where is that fabric? who was that person? was it a person? what happened?! ...em, nothing darling. i just, er...
*MacPhisto is looking intently into her eyes, not to be distracted*
MoonPhisto: oh, dear. drastic times call for drastic measures. i can't think like this. forgive me for the false alarm Mac...*[/b] Oh! Mackie! you're make-up!!
MacPhisto: WHAT?? *leaps up suddenly* ...em, pardon me a moment- you'll be alright?
MoonPhisto:yes, i'm fine... *is pained to lie to Mac*
MacPhisto: *dashes from room to find a room to make himself presentable again*

(btw~ he has a robe or something on at this point. he's too dignified to be scampering around completely nude. sorry, girls!)

*...once Mac has left the room...*

MoonPhisto: BonaPhisto, DiscoPhisto... i didn't want to talk about this infront of Mac. There is something strange going on here. I'm not sure what. There seems to be quite a bit of tension, and i don't want to worry him. Do you think BluePhisto is alright? *trys to gather thoughts, but they rush around in head forming nothing but i swirling blur* My attacker... they must still be in the limo! we hadn't stopped moving while i was out, had we? what do you girls think?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Bonaphisto: Please, elaborate, my lovely. Whatever is going on that seems strange to you? And what could be wrong with Bluephisto? I mean there was that odd call earlier tonight, but has anything happened otherwise? I mean we're SO relieved you're alright, dahrling, but what could be so important that my seducing our darling Mackey-poo had to be interrupted?--- *Bonaphisto stops suddenly when she notices a bit of silver substance on the floor of the limo.* Now what on earth is this?!

------------------

U2's Heartland

MacFishto returns from her hiatus to find the jaquzzi quite empty...

Ah well, I'll just sashay down to the lounge and see if I can't top off my Cosmopolitan...

As she grandly enters the lounge she is taken aback by the chaos that seems to have ensued in her absense...

*BonaPhisto reaches out and barely touches the tip of her finger to the substance. it puffs up into a mist of glittering silver light and evanesces within a brief moment*

*BonaPhisto gasps*

MoonPhisto: that, my dear, is one example. my attacker is another, the phone call- as you already mentioned- a third. now do you share in my suspicions? i think Mac may have some too, but if this is something one of us is hiding, there must be a reason we're hiding it. this is why i wanted to have this conversation without him present.

*sketches all of her thoughts out outloud*
i think we need to start with the attacker. they're most likely still here in the limo. but how did they get IN? were they here the whole time? we don't want anyone else hurt do w- oh! oh, goodness! how could i have DONE such a thing?? i can't believe i let Mac go off on his own with a person like this running around! we should find him first!

Voice: what's this ladies? started the party again with out me? i'm hurt!
*the sudden voice surprises the girls, some shreik, but they turn to find that it is their beloved MacPhisto. Safe.*

*the girls are all nervous, which makes him eye them all suspiciously*
MacPhisto: my dears, i've never seen you so... anxious... is there something wrong?
MoonPhisto: we're just, erm, concerned about BluePhisto. you know, she's off by herself with an attacker running loose... right, girls?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[[[[[[This is a post by MonaPhisto. Her computer is ill and she needs me to post it for her.]]]]]]]

*Re-enters,straightening horns*

*ahem* Well....*aahem*

Well, ladies...eh, I hope you don't mind, but I brought back a few friends of mine. *ahem* I mean....ddahhhlinngs feast your eyes on these LOVELY creatures.

*Bono, Edge, and Larry enter. They are wrapped in tin foil, like potatoes*

MacPhisto: Blimey! Suddenly I'm getting maaaaaahhhhhhhvelous reception on the telly! Sir, could you just stand one bit to th- maahvelous. Lookit that clear picture! And they ARE so very shiny, these three lovelies....

Mona: Yes, well...

MoonPhisto: Read the thread!

Mona: Foad, Julie! *ahem* *back into character* Well you see, I've been *straightens horns* having computer problems. And you see these nice men volunteered to help with the circuitry, and-

BluePhisto: Oh, is THAT what they're calling it these days? *draws on hand with metallic gel pen*

Mona: *ahem* Yes...well...anyway....I

Larry's Foil: *rrriiipp*

Mona: WHAT are you doing?

Larry: Listen, they KNOW we're people, not just giant shiny mirror-type objects

Edge: Speak for yourself, Lawrence!

Bono: *frottage to Mona*

Mona: Well...Mr Mullen, sir, you''re making a mess

Larry: *rip*

Mona: What in heaven's name--?

Larry: There. Now you can see me man cleavage.

BluePhisto: So did you bring us back anything? I mean, what plans did you have, bringing these fellows back here?...a little rugby perhaps?

Edge: *is blushing*

Bono: One time I was playing rugby only it wasn't really rugby it was foosball and I wasn't playing, either, really. See I had me fish and chips and me and Lawrence here, we were walking in Dublin one time and....

Mona: *Spoons Bono* (lol) I can't keep up with you MacPhisto people.

Bono: Look! I'm pretty too! Lookit me! *is dancing around*

Mona: Yes, Bono. You are very pretty. That's very nice.

Bono: You didn't even look!

MoonPhisto: Where's MacPhisto? *frottage*

Mona: Bono, don't make me turn this car around!

Bono:..one time I was driving, and it was in a car, only--

Mona: I'm sorry about this. He gets excited sometimes

Bono: el-e-va-tion! woo-oo!

Mona: Yes, well.....*takes Bono by the hand and leads him out* Dreadfully sorry! I'm just not a MacPhisto girl! *frottage to Potato Bono*

LOL!!! i love Mona! she adds such comic relief!

*potatoes*

my favorite part:
Larry's Foil: *riiiip*
Mona: what in heavan's name....?
Larry: There. Now you can see me man cleavage!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

also,

FOOTNOTE: frottage is the act of sexually rubbing up against strangers in public.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Attacker? What's this I hear of an attacker? My you devils were busy in my absense...

*Looks Around*

Gets distracted by her reflection on the mirrored walls...

Oh yes! The reason I decided to grace this party with my presense, has anyone seen the lovely BluePhisto? I wanted to offer her this splendidly mixed double olived martini as retribution for the unfortunate photograph incident earlier...How uncivilized of me to air private pictures...but we are a lovely bunch are we not...*ahem*...I digress...BluePhisto, has anyone seen the lovely dahling?

Ah, yes. Glad to see you join us, MacFishto! She went off to clean up her robe. She should be returning soon. careful out there, BluePhisto.

*Mona, in her reappearance, left the stunning jacket BluePhisto had lent to her earlier*

hmmmm.... this is such a lovely jacket. i'm sure BluePhisto wouldn't mind me trying it on. It should look simply stunning on me anyway.

*removes satin blanket and slips on jacket*

my, this is lovely? do i look absolutely ravishing in it Mackie, dear? girls? *strikes several poses; spins, admiring self in the mirrors surrounding her*

BonaPhisto: what is that?

*procedes to draw out of the coat sleeve a long shimmering pearl~white...

...feather?*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

* Mr Macphisto sets his brandy snifter on the mantle with a thud, and leans on Bonaphisto a little who wraps her arms around him.
Moonphisto turns the feather over in the candle light, examining it with awe on her lovely face.*

Moonphisto: It's so pretty! I've never seen anything like it.
Bonaphisto: That came out of Bluephisto's jacket?
Discophisto: Can you imagine a dress from that...how opulent! I wonder if I can have one made up. Or a boa....Oh my goodness! It would go with ANYTHING!
Bonaphisto: *reaching for the luminous feather* I daresay, it would Discophisto! The possibilities are endless, whereever can one get enough to do a decent boa?
Macphisto: * turning his wolf blue eyes away from the feather and into a wall mirror* Dearest, you would be hard pressed to find a boa of such extravagent means, there is only one source of those feathers in all of the world.
Bonaphisto: * Slinking up to Macphisto* And where would that be love?
Macphisto: *Momentarily distracted by Bonaphisto's seductiveness, but regains his train of thought* Angels. * He runs a pale hand through his jet black hair, slightly tousled from the jacuzzi* That particular feather, my beauties, is from the wing of an angel.
Discophisto: Are you sure darling?
Macphisto: *Slowly, in a deep, melodious voice* Yes, yes. I have seen one before...Strange, elusive creatures they are, but enchanting. * Mr Macphisto sighs deeply, and sinks dramatically back into the gold sofa, closing his shadowy eyes* . My lovlies, I could use a drink about now. Cheer me up will you all?
332648%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323278436344ot1lsi

*Unknownst to anyone of the glamourous beings in the lounge, a dark figure lurks in the corner, watching and ready to strike*

Watch them hands, Mister!

*Mona and Bono are wrapped up together in a ginormous piece of foil, like a shiny tamale.*

I recieved an email from Mr MacPhisto HIMSELF to say that they've fixed the error, and now I can post again.
biggrin.gif

I laughed at my OWN story. How SAD is that?

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

"You wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar" ~Bono~

*Bonaphisto leans in closer to Mr Macphisto, and runs a manicured hand down the opening in his robe*.
Bonaphisto: Darling, darling, I hate to see you so distraught.
Moonphisto: But Macky, it's just us here...why not tell us?
Discophisto: *Shining Macphisto's boots* Sweetness, you can trust us with anything, you know that...would you like me to buff anything else?
Macphisto: * Reaches up and takes the feather from Moonphisto. He turns it over and over, and runs his finger down one edge*...whereever has Bluephisto wandered off too? She has been away forever...Well, speak of the..* Bluephisto walks in the lounge, wrapped in a deep red satin kimono, and carrying a glass of pink Champange, she is in much better shape than previously, in fact she is almost glowing. Macphisto hides the feather inside his robe*
Bluephisto: Hello my lovelies, you haven't had too much fun without me now have you? Macky darling, you look divine, just enchanting! * She looks at Macphisto with genuine adoration* Gold really is your best color, I have always thought so...Well, everyone seems to be in such low spirits tonight! Shall I put on a little music?
*Rifles through Macphisto's dusty record collection and pulls one out* Perfect! I do love Sinatra, just the thing to relax to.
*She starts the music..."Fly me to the Moon" and sits on the sofa sipping her champange. Moonphisto rises and holds her hand out to Macphisto who is still relclining on the couch*
Moonphisto: Macky, would you care to dance?
Macphisto: *Setting down his martini* I believe I would.
* As the music plays, everyone's mood lightens a little, and Macphisto dances with Moonphisto, Bonaphisto, and Discophisto, but keeps looking over their shoulders at Bluephisto who is chatting away with whomever is near, sipping her champange. Finally, the song "The Way You Look Tonight" begins and Macphisto walks over to Bluephisto and bows slightly *
Macphisto: Would you care to dance with an old devil?
Bluephisto: *Smiling and taking his hand* Yes, I would love to!
* Macphisto and Bluephisto dance around the lounge. Bluephisto's good mood seems to rub off on Macphisto who smiles as Bluephisto sings the words of the song to him. He draws her close and runs a hand through her hair and whispers in her ear:*
Macphisto: I know.
Bluephisto: *Giggling a little* What?
Macphisto: I know , I wish I didn't know, but I know. * He holds Bluephisto even tighter* You silly girl, did you really think that I wouldn't notice!? Now what am I supposed to do?
Bluephisto: I...I don't know...I'm so sorry. * Bluephisto makes a motion to move away, but Macphisto pulls her closer and kisses her neck*
Macphisto: You know that I adore you.
* The song ends, but Macphisto and Bluephisto keep dancing through for a long time, holding each other very tightly, from song to song*
r723944.jpg

*Bonaphisto sits elegantly in the background, singing along beautifully with each passing Sinatra tune. She looks over the room once, and noting that MacPhisto is occupied, and that Larry, and Edge are still present, and that Adam is propped up nicely against the wall, gets up and glides gracefully over to Larry. She sits down next to him and leans in toward him, leaning to face him. Her black silk robe enhances her beauty.*

Bonaphisto: Well, hello there, we seem to be ignoring you, now aren't we? I am sorry... *looks him over once* Would you like a drink?
Larry: *eyeing her suspiciously* Fine... is there Guinness?
Bonaphisto: *chuckles sexily to herself* Guinness?! Dear, we tend to avoid that attrocious drink around here. We are geared more towards the more elegant drinks, mainly martinis, but if you insist on Guinness...
Larry: Then I'll have a martini.
*awkward silence as Bonaphisto prepares Larry's martini. She hands it to him gracefully and inches even closer to him. She gasps at the scent of his cologne.*
Bonaphisto: *runs her hand lightly inside his shirt, causing Larry to pull back*
Oh, I am sorry, darling, but I do love a man with a body such as you have...
*Larry looks at her, shocked and almost insulted but strangely flattered. Bonaphisto moves closer to him and this time Larry doesn't resist as she again runs a nail over his smooth and cut chest*
Bonaphisto: I mean, you are in very good health for a man of your age. And what is that scent you're wearing?! It simply drives me wild. *still running her hand inside his shirt* Tell me, do you dance at all?
Larry: On occasion...
*"Night and Day" comes on the record player and Bonaphisto rises, letting her robe open and glancing over her shoulder. Larry gets up and meets her on the dance floor, unnerved and stunned to find her in a bikini. They dance, and Bonaphisto provocatively rests her head on Larry's strong shoulder. MacPhisto notices this and is suddenly jealous for Bonaphisto's attention but is too preoccupied with Bluephisto to do anything about it. Instead, he stares jealously at Bonaphisto as she successfully seduces Larry. Bonaphisto runs a hand over his neck and traces his jawline with her fingernail, whispering into Larry's ear.*
Bonaphisto: You are definitely the most glamourous of the four, aren't you?
Larry: Ehhhhmmm...
Bonaphisto: Well you're certainly the most handsome, and the most manly... *she smiles provocatively at him, inching her face closer to his and running her hand over his "man cleavage" once again. She plants a small kiss on his cheek then another on his neck, and seeing a deathly stare from MacPhisto, returns her head to Larry's shoulder but not without smiling at MacPhisto mischeviously first.*

------------------

U2's Heartland

Back
Top Bottom