The Mr Macphisto Society "Rides Again" *snicker*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Mona Phisto enters in gold sequined towel*

Dahlings....so sorry I'm late. I ran into a pirate on the street who was telling me something about Bennegan's commercials and pubs in Dublin...can't go wrong with that, though. Em...I'm feelin a bit out of it, you see. Mister Mac Phisto and I were in the sauna, and it was all very relaxing. Then I was on the telly-fone with the Pope, and I got the call waiting.

Hold on, Jonny, I told him. Hello? I said.

It was Tony Blair! He said I ought to get myself down to the MPS meeting straight away. Well I had barely begun my olive koolaid when I got that call.

You see although I was appointed Mister MacPhisto's loo cleaner, he takes awfully special care of me. You should see the mirrors in his house! Breathtaking. Beautiful creatures running around in all the mirrors....

well we got on our golden razor scooters and came right down. MacPhisto's drinks went right to his head, and he took a taxi home, though.

I'm feelin a bit of a draft in 'ere...Does anyone have a mirror on em? My horns are crooked, I can feel it.

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"Have you been to church? This is church." ~Bono~

Hey this is interesting, you girls are so creative! Let's have this as a weekly serial, how fun! Keep up the good ideas!

Why can't I speak English. It must be soo interesting. Can olya understand parts of it, but not the whole text. That makes me saaad...
frown.gif
((

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

*Bluephisto hands Mr Lemon a martini*.
That's alright, we are just happy to have you with us darling! And may I say your gold suit is absolutely fabulous, very very nice.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the sites and have a martini or two or three...or even four if you are particularly ambitious.
Does anyone else here speak hungarian? I mean besides Mr Lemon...I know Macky-Poo does but he's become quite sullen and out of sorts, *Bluephisto glances back at a pouting Mr Macphisto*. Hmm...
In fact, everyone here seems quite silent..Ladies, ladies why so out of tounge? Well, I know Bonaphistos been using hers but I mean, why so silent? DO share...

BluePhisto, dah~ling, now that you mention it, *ties in conversation from another thread* i do remember you saying something about being in a band and tripping over a bass player. Er, i mean you mentioned Bluey tripping over a bassist- BluePhisto is much too elegant and graceful, like myself, to be tripping and falling and such. What is the name of this band? what kind of music is it?

*sip*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
BluePhisto, dah~ling, now that you mention it, *ties in conversation from another thread* i do remember you saying something about being in a band and tripping over a bass player. Er, i mean you mentioned Bluey tripping over a bassist- BluePhisto is much too elegant and graceful, like myself, to be tripping and falling and such. What is the name of this band? what kind of music is it?

*sip*

*Bluephisto, glad for the break in the almost oppressive silence, turns to Moonphisto *
Yes, yes I know this "Bluey" that you speak of. She was in a band a while back...she sang lead vocals if I remember correctly, highly overrrated if you ask me. The band in question had no name and played music much like the group "radiohead" or "U2"...have you ever heard of them? An Irish Boy band, quite amusing, cute drummer *Macphisto grimaces and clears his throat loudly* I mean if you are into that kind of thing...
Gracious, I believe our Macky-poo is in a jealous mood tonight, whatever is the matter? Girls, what can we do to put him in a more agreeable mood?

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-15-2001).]

Originally posted by blueeyes:

Gracious, I believe our Macky-poo is in a jealous mood tonight, whatever is the matter? Girls, what can we do to put him in a more agreeable mood?

*all sorts of naughty thoughts run through mind*

*giggles* ..ahem, i mean... *lets out a soft, elegant laugh*

a few things come to mind... *smirk*

anyhow, back to the topic. i've heard of "radiohead", and this other band... what was it? "U2"? hmmm... i believe i've heard that name somewhere before. ah, yes~ that's the group that has the singer who mildly resembles our magnificent Mackie. Not quite as lovely, but there are a few similarities there.

As for Mackie... BluePhisto, I helped myself to a little tour of your limo earlier, and MY is it spaceous! And, correct me if I'm wrong, dear, but am I mistaken in remembering seeing a nice-sized jacuzzi in the back? somewhere between the bedroom and bowling alley? It really is the most unique limo i've ever experienced, and that's many. Quite, quite lovely.

Look at me jabbering on so! Obviously I've had a drink too many!

...pass me a fresh martini will you? an extra olive this time, please? thank you.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-15-2001).]

TreePhisto! Fabulous! i was just about to say we needed to add another picture or so. thank you so very much!!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

AHhh yes I almost forgot about the Jacuzzi!
That would cheer anyone up.
*Bluephisto calls one of the limo servants to start the jacuzzi up*
Last one in is a stagnant martini!
*Bluephisto heads for the Jacuzzi*
ANd I do agree on the pic issue, we need more!
There is never too much you know...
ym21695.jpg

Excellent! Come on, Mackie! *leads precious Mac into the back by the wrist as she follows BluePhisto*

(here's my favorite)
Sr57473.jpg

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-15-2001).]

Well Mr Lemon,
we are glad you could join us...
*Bluephisto glances at the jacuzzi and gasps!*. How marvellous!
*Bluephisto snaps a picture*
One cannot pass up a photograph like this one...
3326462323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A4%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D3232369385%3B4%3Cnu0mrj

Wait just a second darlings, I really must fetch a bottle of wine from the cellar in the back of the car...Would anyone care for anything else while I'm up?
Oh and back to what I was saying before we all got splendidly carried away, that Bono fellow really does resemble our Mackie...
bono_038.jpg

Something about this picture...perhaps it's the smoking jacket, perhaps it's the champange. Who knows...
At any rate I will be right back children, talk amongst yourselves.
*Bluephisto walks down the very long hallways in the back of the limo, being VERY careful of the chandeliers this time*

*scootches up next to Mac* finally got a seat next to you! well, i shouldn't be too surprised, i mean, you're the star of the party afterall!
smile.gif

*bites lower lip and frets*
MonaPhisto hasn't been very active tonight...
I do hope she isn't upset with me.
frown.gif
*fret* perhaps she's simply napping and still in the lounge of the limo. yes, perhaps one too many a drink. *removes a golden cellphone (yes it's waterproof!) from out of an absolutely stunning bathingsuit that glitters golden light. dials. frets. hopes the dear is alright...*

...oooh, *delicately and elegantly (always elegantly!
smile.gif
) touches fingertips to forehead*
where's BluePhisto with that wine?

*turns and smiles*
so, Mr.LeMon, i am so very glad you could join us! How is the water for you? Not too warm i hope.
You have some stories that i would love to hear! I have seen several pictures of you dressed in the style of our Mr. MacPhisto here and talking to this Bono fellow. However, i have only seen pictures and have heard no stories. Please~ share.
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-16-2001).]

Yes, dahrlings, I'm back now... I was a bit occupied in Chicago yesterday. I see I've missed a lot...

*Bonaphisto notices precious MacPhisto's absence and begins to panic* Aw, now isn't that a shame? I was quite busy with him, wasn't I? I suppose he rather resents me for teasing him with all that neck-kissing then having to take off for a date with four irishmen in Chicago... I don't think he enjoyed being left high and dry. Ah, well I suppose I can make it up to him later. After all, he did express his fondness for this leather ensemble I'm wearing... *yawn* Well I suppose it's time for another martini.
------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 10-16-2001).]

*Bluephisto comes swaggaring back into the jacuzzi room, with an empty bottle of vintage wine and a smile on her face*
Well darlings, I found the most wonderful bottle of wine and it was full when I was in the cellar but it seems to have dissapeared on the way here! Just like Monaphisto and Bonaphisto a while ago...OH SHE'S BACK! Welcome back Bonaphisto darling, and whatever are you talking about? Our Mackie is right here...I believe you are drunk, dearest *hic*!
Hmm, *hic* how'd that happen?
*Bluephisto stops and squints* Ohh Mr Lemon! SO nice of you to join us! I hope you are having fun darling, help yourself to any number of drinks...Oooooooooh, who turned on the spinning room?
Mr MAAAAAAAAC! Darling!
*Bluephisto climbs in the Martini Glass shaped Jacuzzi still wearing her red cocktail dress and shoes and sits on the other side of a highly amused Mr Macphisto*.
xM16910.jpg

*Bluephisto grins and raises her wine bottle to pour a glass, but nothing comes out so she turns to Mr Macphisto and says in honest bewilderment*
Well, what happened to all that wine? I just don't know where it could have gone to...Have you seen it?

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-16-2001).]

Mr._LeMon and MacPhisto in the jacuzzi! I can't stand the hotness of them and the water combined! It's killing me! Oh the sexy fantasies!
wink.gif

*Bonaphisto stumbles drunkenly into the jacuzzi room and strips off her leather dress revealing a tiny black bikini. MacPhisto's mouth drops and his eyes widen in a sense of pleasured awe and surprise. Bonaphisto, however, doesn't even notice him until she feels a tug at her wrist*

Mackey-poo, dahrling, there you are!! How awful of me to overlook you like that! I hope you will forgive me... however can I make it up to you? *MacPhisto whispers something in Bonaphisto's ear. Her eyes widen and a slow smile spreads across her lips.* Ah, of course... but later. Yes, much later. *Bonaphisto climbs into the jacuzzi as gracefully as one can after consuming 5 martinis*

And how is everyone this evening? Was I missed greatly? I hope you all weren't too distraught over my absense... BluePhisto, I love that swimsuit on you, it looks beautiful, darling. *with sarcastic but polite tone* Why, it looks almost JUST LIKE that cocktail dress you were wearing earlier!

*Bonaphisto, noting that the seats next to Mac are taken, sits directly across from him and lounges back in a very sensual but provocative way. He watches her intently, pleased with what he sees.*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Can I ask something:
Are we wearing clothes in thie jacuzzi, cos I think, Mac and me not :)

Anyway, my hopage with my story W/Bono is almost done. If Suzie will finish my review I'll put it to the net. Maybe next week, or something like that. It will be really sthuped...

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

Oh, my goodness! BluePhisto, how could it have possibly slipped our minds to tell the boys to bring swimsuits (since the rest of us magically remembered
wink.gif
)? well, what's done is done. there's nothing we can do about this now!
*scoots closer to Mackie*

...now wasn't i doing something earlier... oh! MonaPhisto!! i know i dialed, but where'd my phone go? *searches blindly in the bubbly water* here we g- OH! *blush!* pardon me, Mackie dear! *MacPhisto grins* well, we'll come back to that later. *grins back* Ah, here it is! good thing my cele is waterproof!

(cele= cell tele, this is me making up words)

*dials... again* ...hello? Mona, dear? ah, yes~ it's Moony. where in heaven's name... *dirty look from Mac* ...er, that is, what ever happened to you? ... *oh* ... ah, yes. i see... ...sounds like marvelous fun! ...alright, we're in the jacuzzi. ... no, no the other one. ... yes. alright, darling. do return soon! *beep~ hangs up* *looks up to see everyone curious and eager to hear where MonaPhisto disappeared to*

well, it just so happens that our darling happened to look out the window to see that Mr. Bono character out all alone on such a lovely night! Apparently she invited him in (she is a kind soul) and they decided to take a tour of this fah~bulous limo, only to discover your Unforgettable Fire Dome and are now putting the field to use with a little game of *rugby* that he challenged her to. (*innuendo*) she said she'd be by in a bit, tho. maybe she'll bring her gentleman visitor along...

rub-a-dub-dub three hot men in a tub!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

So sorry! I slipped away for awhile there. I was playing Rugby with Bono *MASSIVE INNUENDO* in the south end of the limo. *ahem* *straightens towel* (lol do I still have a towel?) Oh yes, BluePhisto, no need to worry about "spilling" your drinks on me....Bono kindly lent me his....body....eh....

You know....I do have a bit of a headache suddenly....I'll just go back to the Unforgettable FireDome and see if Bono can do a bit of probing to make me feel better....

*skips away, leaving a trail of sequins flying behind her*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Shamrock n' roller
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

GUEST APPEARANCE from Macphisto _esq
If only for the name's sake
*as Macphisto_esq is an unseen member of this domain and is at present far too inebriated on Martini and wine to type anything remotely suave or mature, she will have to be content with the Vehicle containing the other glamourous members passing her in the Street, as Macphisto_esq looks on in a mixture of jealousy and awe.*
J316805.jpg

Looking on in awe and jealousy at the fabulous visage......

[This message has been edited by Macphisto_esq (edited 10-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
Can I ask something:
Are we wearing clothes in thie jacuzzi, cos I think, Mac and me not
smile.gif

* Under the influence of the wine, Bluephisto becomes uncharacteristically shy and blushes like a cherub*.
Oh my...Umm well I have to...*Looks at Mr Macphisto sitting beside her and quickly looks away*...This wine in the back must have been very strong! I think it said 1876 on the bottle, lovely it was...*Bluephisto starts to climb out of the jacuzzi, not meeting anyone's gaze*. Anyhoo, there is a call I must make right now so if you will excuse me ladies and ehm , gentlemen...I really must...umm, yes now where is that phone again?
PLOT TWIST!!!
*Bluephisto stumbles to the phone and dials many many digits drunkenly, she tries to keep her voice down but everyone in the jacuzzi is listening intently...a fact that the wine, a very SPECIAL bottle of Macphisto's, has obscured from her consciousness*
Hello? Heaven? I Need to speak to Gabriel right away...Yes, hello? Umm I drank something down here...some freaky bottle of wine and it's really making me *HIC* well, it's a little drunk in here! I KNOW! I KNOW, I am supposed to remain sober but it was a trick bottle I tell you!!!! What do I do? Well it's getting kind of ... *Bluephisto looks back at the jacuzzi everyone looks away and pretends to be normal* Well it's blurry, but no they have no idea...I kept the dress on, they havent seen the wings! I'm undercover, I'm not THAT stupid. Well I'll try...okay, yeah say hi to her for me. Bye bye now"
*Bluephisto hangs up the phone and returns, wobbling back and forth, to the main area of the room where everyone is drinking in silence*
Hello darlings! Sorry I was so long...important call and all... Ooooh brr! It's freezing in here! I'm just going to go fetch a robe from the other room, I'll be right back darlings!
y913972.jpg

MacPhisto thinkin' of me
smile.gif

jk! but, i wish!

332648%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323278436344ot1lsi

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Title: blueeyes' desperate attempt to save thread from certain doom.
--------------------------------------------
Bluephisto sits on the edge of the Jacuzzi and an almost imperceptable moment of silence follows during which all in the tub o' love look to Mr Macphisto. Who chews his lower lip for a second, looks at Bluephisto and then with an imperious wave of his hand motions for everyone to continue as they were before, implying that he will address the unusual phone call himself, later*
Macphisto: bluephisto, darling, you look absolutely stunning in that robe of mine!
Bluephisto: Thank you darling, thank you...it's a little big but I do adore it.
Macphisto: Why don't you join us in the jacuzzi again child?
Bluephisto: Oh I uhhh, hmmm...forgot my swimsuit.
Macphisto: *chuckles* They seem to be optional my dear, come on now...*sniff* come on, don't be shy!
Bluephisto: *struck with bright idea* Well I will just dangle my legs in here *moves behind Mr Macphisto* and rub your neck for you.
Macphisto: Well, I'd really rather you...*Bluephisto starts to massage Macphisto's neck*
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, alright...we'll talk later, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
DC31186.jpg

And so the party continues...

*though the awkward pause after the curious phone call was somewhat relieved, a thin mist of tension remains in the air*

i know- ...Mackie, darling, you've been rather silent during this trip! please don't keep such a recherche voice from us any longer! what don't you sing us something?
smile.gif

*MacPhisto looks up and smiles*

MacPhisto: ahem. *begins singing the most incredible "Bad"*

MoonPhisto: *siiiiiigh* *melts into a puddle of goo with a satisfied smile on her face at the beauty of the song*

Everyone else: *relax and enjoy song*

*MacPhisto finishes song*

Oh, Mac!!! that was simply exquisite!!! perhaps we could make a call to our friend Willy C later. what do you say?

MMmmmm.... that was a wonderful song... how about another dear?
smile.gif
for me?

MacPhisto: any requests?

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

*Bonaphisto, noticing the vacancy next to MacPhisto, glides gracefully across the tub and takes a seat next to him as he sings "Bad." His voice carries her away to another world and she rests her head on his shoulder. Suddenly she opens her eyes in surprise when she feels a hand on her thigh, then relaxes again, not wanting to disturb the mood created by MacPhisto's enchanting song. He stops, and Bonaphisto speaks up*

Bonaphisto: Mackey-poo, you made me feel so much better...
MacPhisto: Why, darling, were you feeling sad?
Bonaphisto: That strange Irish band I saw tonight, you know their name... consists of a letter and a number... well I nearly ruined my hair waiting for them and they didn't even stop to say hello to me in all my beauty... *pout*
MacPhisto: Well they're just blind love. Here, have another martini, and I'll sing you another song. *Mac breaks charmingly into a stunning version of "Running to Stand Still." Bonaphisto, along with everyone else in the room, nearly falls asleep to the sound of his soothing voice, Mac's hand still carefully but not obtrusively placed on Bonaphisto's thigh.*

*SIGH*

Oh, how I love a happy ending....*sniff*

parting is such sweet sweet sorrow...

DiscoPhisto...living vicariously thru all the other 'Phistos...off to make her own martini!

oh, wonderful!!!!!!

*claps*

DiscoPhisto, so glad to see you could make it! Please, join us! Plenty of room in here!

*places head on Mac's other shoulder, swooning at his supernatural voice*

*sigh*
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Discophisto!!!!
My goodness, come in child, come in! The water is FINE as you can see with your own glorious eyes. You by the way are looking stunning tonight, dearest. If I were a less secure woman I would be simply fraught with envy...whereever did you get that smashing dress? The lovely Macky was just entertaining us with his divine voice, which reminds me...
*Bluephisto leans foreward into Macphisto's feild of vision*
Bluephisto: Macky darling?
Macphisto: Yeeeeeeeeees?
Bluephisto: Will you do me a favour?
Macphisto: Only if I can get one in return. *smirk*
Bluephisto: But of course, what do you have in mind?
Macphisto: No no dearest, you asked me first I believe...what do you desire?
Bluephisto: Will you sing that Elvis song, for me? Pleeeeease? *Bluephisto starts to work on Macphisto's shoulders*
Macphisto: Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm....Yes, of course.
Bluephisto: What do you want from me?
Macphisto: *Raises one eyebrow while he contemplates his wine glass* We'll talk about that later shall we?
* Macphisto begins singing "Can't help falling in love...Bluephisto lets her head rest against Mr Macphisto's neck. There is a collective sigh heard around the jacuzzi*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom