The Most Popular pLeBaN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tpsreports2424 said:
who do you think the the most respected/popular pLeBaN??

What the bloodly hell. Can't just pick one. :crazy:
Well, maybe..... :hmm:

No. All of them are respected :yes:

No Tp, it's not you

:giggle:

There are many many special Plebans, who are all vital and important to this place, in so many different ways. Each person brings something different - that's what makes this place so good!

All the Pleabans are great. Some have awesome pics ( SG) Some make amazing gifs( GG) some make great captions ( kafrun) Some are there to cheer you up when you are down ( BB12)
I could be here for a while:wink:

To all my Pleabans:applaud:

Well I guess it's not right to have a contest, like the Most Popular Girl on the Brady Bunch. Everyone is special in their own way. :)

gluey said:
No Tp, it's not you

:giggle:

There are many many special Plebans, who are all vital and important to this place, in so many different ways. Each person brings something different - that's what makes this place so good!

I never voted myself:shurg:

Just thought it was a good idea..

but it would be nice....:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
All the Pleabans are great. Some have awesome pics ( SG) Some make amazing gifs( GG) some make great captions ( kafrun) Some are there to cheer you up when you are down ( BB12)
I could be here for a while:wink:

To all my Pleabans:applaud:

Awww thanks for the recognition Carmel :hug: :). All of you are so amazing and are always there more than willing to help me out. Always want to be able to return that to everybody :hug:

Love you guy's! :hug: :love:

kafrun said:

:divorces you:

:angry:

:uhoh: but..... I mean....... err... well... NOBODY is more my favourite than you ofcourse..... I"m only discussing second place here :flirt: Yes that's true! You know you're the only one for me, my wee little PLEBA clone :flirt: :sexywink: :kiss: :love: :hug:

but seriously... could you get out of my head now :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: but..... I mean....... err... well... NOBODY is more my favourite than you ofcourse..... I"m only discussing second place here :flirt: Yes that's true! You know you're the only one for me, my wee little PLEBA clone :flirt: :sexywink: :kiss: :love: :hug:
:grumpy:

grumpyheart.gif
:clone:
grumpyheart.gif

kafrun said:

:grumpy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/kafrun/smilies/grumpyheart.gif:clone: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/kafrun/smilies/grumpyheart.gif [/B][/QUOTE]

:sad: LOVE ME! :scream:

:love: :sexywink: :flirt: marry me again... .pretty please? :flirt: :sexywink: :love:

Back
Top Bottom