The Most Gorgeous Bono Pics Ever II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
Considering the manner in which the last thread ended...ahem! Bono in all his glory please...err...unless you think we overdid it, girls?

mulletbeard.jpg

9fe869d2.jpg

bonoonbed.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Back in busniess! (I was really missing this thread!)

larrydragbonosleepACbig.jpg

Hahaha.png

edgetonguebono0xt.jpg

Freefall said:
Did you girls know that speckling or brindling (Bono's freckles) in Celtic/ druidic lore means that the person came from the otherworld? As if we didn't know he was divine?

Cool Freefall! I didn't know that! I am also covered with freckles. I thank my Irish father for them! :)

I love all things Irish and the folklore too!

I'm sorry girls.....for to edit
still I find it difficult to upload pictures :(

Freefall said:
Did you girls know that speckling or brindling (Bono's freckles) in Celtic/ druidic lore means that the person came from the otherworld? As if we didn't know he was divine?

Maybe I should stop concealing my freckles. :ohmy:

Freefall said:

BonoMMMH.jpg

943f-1.jpg
Cool, my face happens to be covered in them

Jeannieco said:

Cool Freefall! I didn't know that! I am also covered with freckles. I thank my Irish father for them! :)

I love all things Irish and the folklore too!

I have freckles and Im Latin :D My Dad and one of my brothers also have them...I've always liked my freckles and they tend to show more (on my face) when Im exposed to the sun

Back
Top Bottom