The most beautiful men thread - Even MORE beautiful men!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the movie "Diarios de motocicleta" (it's about Che Guevara) right now. and OMG Gael García Bernal!!! :combust:

1129492164_f.jpg

gael_garcia_bernal.jpg

Jennifer_Taylor.jpg

:drool: :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Came here for a peek! This is definitely a hottie. Gorgeous eyes. Don't know him...what kind of voice does he have, any accent?

and I just want to say that Bono would look amazing in this shirt on this leather couch:drool:

blm said:

Came here for a peek! This is definitely a hottie. Gorgeous eyes. Don't know him...what kind of voice does he have, any accent?

and I just want to say that Bono would look amazing in this shirt on this leather couch:drool:

I'll let you judge for yourself. Here is Richard as the oh so nasty, yet the sexiest Sir Guy of Gisborne evar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvKgrAqtkBs&feature=PlayList&p=9A5639EEEC8326C5&index=2

The accent he's speaking is more Sheffield then Leicester, which is where Richard is from, an accent which is very familiar to me coz I lived in Leicester for 5 years when I was a young girl about the same time Richard was born! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

I'll let you judge for yourself. Here is Richard as the oh so nasty, yet the sexiest Sir Guy of Gisborne evar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvKgrAqtkBs&feature=PlayList&p=9A5639EEEC8326C5&index=2

The accent he's speaking is more Sheffield then Leicester, which is where Richard is from, an accent which is very familiar to me coz I lived in Leicester for 5 years when I was a young girl about the same time Richard was born! :wink:

Thanks hcbiggs2002-
HOLY HOTNESS, I had no idea what I have been missing. Wow, he is very :drool: Has a bit of that"dark" Bono look, no? (very little, but I always compare to him). and that accent .....
"Marien" is extememly beautiful, too.

blm said:

Thanks hcbiggs2002-
HOLY HOTNESS, I had no idea what I have been missing. Wow, he is very :drool: Has a bit of that"dark" Bono look, no? (very little, but I always compare to him). and that accent .....
"Marien" is extememly beautiful, too.

Oh so you see it too! That very slight resemblence between Bono and Richard, it was one of the things that attracted me to him. I'm a member of two Richard Armitage forums and here's the sig I use for both:-

BonoandRichardsig-1.jpg

:wink:

hc, you really are something- i almost wasn't going to mention the resemblance,thought i was a bit :coocoo: - Your sig. Umm, just makes me want to sit and stare. It is beautiful :combust: good choice of song, too.:hug: (Excuse me, I have to change, it is getting VERY hot in here).

blm said:
hc, you really are something- i almost wasn't going to mention the resemblance,thought i was a bit :coocoo: - Your sig. Umm, just makes me want to sit and stare. It is beautiful :combust: good choice of song, too.:hug: (Excuse me, I have to change, it is getting VERY hot in here).

A another fan video I though you might appreciate. The video clips include Richard as Harry in the Vicar of Dibley with Dawn French, as John Thornton in North and South (I'm waiting to receive the dvd of this show next week! :hyper: ), as Guy from Robin Hood and a few screen caps from a few other British TV shows he's starred in. Enjoy! :sexywink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppC4ytd9Kh0

:whistle:

WARNING for extreme hotness :scream:

hehe well I suppose it depends on your tastes. :D

Dan Radcliffe. When I saw him in Harry Potter I thought he was adorable and his eyes are marvelous..but then I saw these and his status went from adorable to..OMG hot hot hawt!! :drool: :giggle:

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

:combust:

WithOrWithOutE said:
WARNING for extreme hotness :scream:

hehe well I suppose it depends on your tastes. :D

Dan Radcliffe. When I saw him in Harry Potter I thought he was adorable and his eyes are marvelous..but then I saw these and his status went from adorable to..OMG hot hot hawt!! :drool: :giggle:

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

:combust:

there are racier ones, but I dont think they can be posted here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom