The most beautiful men thread - Even MORE beautiful men!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cute.

leotoby.jpg

I knew they were really good friends, but I didn't know that they've been friends for that long! :ohmy:

No, not the fact that you knew it. Just the pics that show it! I thought you had posted them, I didn't realize that it was Bonocomet. My bad!

Those are cute pictures...awwww :). It's kinda fun sometimes seeing pictures of celebrities when they were kids, when they looked just as goofy and awkward and whatnot like us :p.

But of course there's those rumors that claim he's..well. Not on our team. :crazy::lol:

Ah, who the hell cares, as stated? Sure, if they aren't "on our team", it means no chance with us :wink:, but they can still be sexy as hell. I've had a long-standing crush on David Hyde Pierce, the guy who plays Niles on "Frasier", and he's gay in real life. It happens sometimes, what are ya gonna do :shrug:?

I can see why women (and some men) go for Anderson. He's certainly one of the more reasonable, sane, intelligent people on cable news. And he seems to actually care about what he's reporting on, he seems very sincere. I really admire that.

He's in few bands(Glassjaw, Head Automatica), I don't think he's done any solo work. He does some hardcore rock stuff, some progressive, experimental stuff, mostly with Glassjaw. Head Automatica is sort of powerpop. He's also done some hip hop. :D Really unique guy.

Ah, okay. I've heard of Head Automatica, haven't heard anything by either of those groups, though, but I do enjoy music from all of those genres to some degree, and his work with them sounds quite interesting, so I'll check them out. Thanks for the info :).

Angela

Whee :applaud:! Nice choice-I love that clip (to say nothing of the, um, hip action nearly a minute in...:drool:). I think I've lost count of how many times I've watched those opening dance numbers :reject:. They're just so fun, I look forward to seeing what songs he picks. Only thing is I can never hear the original songs the same way anymore afterward :p.

Here's a couple more I love for everyone's amusement:

YouTube - Late Late Show Craig Ferguson - Wonderful Night

(Everyone's skill with the lyrics in this one is brilliant)

And this one...I don't care how many times I watch this, it still cracks me up. I think this may be my favorite one, he's so freakin' sincere and REALLY into the song, it's adorable:

YouTube - Craig Ferguson, Oops! He Did It Again!

*Sigh* I love this guy, I really, really do.

Angela

YouTube - Late Late Show Craig Ferguson - Wonderful Night

(Everyone's skill with the lyrics in this one is brilliant)

And this one...I don't care how many times I watch this, it still cracks me up. I think this may be my favorite one, he's so freakin' sincere and REALLY into the song, it's adorable:

YouTube - Craig Ferguson, Oops! He Did It Again!

*Sigh* I love this guy, I really, really do.

Angela

I've already seen both of these videos before, I love them! I wish he would do more of these types of openings.

OMG! :drool: That's my favorite part!

And now I love that song as well. :D

I think that's every girl's favorite part :D. I love that song more now, too. And "Wonderful Night", too-that is one incredibly catchy song.

I've already seen both of these videos before, I love them! I wish he would do more of these types of openings.

Figured you might've :). Just didn't know who all else here did. I wish he'd do more, too, I've got so many song suggestions that'd be perfect.

If I ever did something that warranted me being a guest on his show someday, I'd love to do one of those with him. That'd be an absolute blast.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom