The more pages from the March 2007 Q!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yeah, goes to show how tired I was getting coz I forgot to scan and post these last two page from the March 2007 issue of Q! :reject: I didn't want to post these last two pages on the other thread coz every time I open up the 7th page, my computer freezes up, :shrug: too much loveliness for it to handle!! :drool: So I hope it's okay with the mods that I started a separate thread for these two pages!?! :uhoh:

page25sf1.jpg

page26ml3.jpg

:ohmy: :drool: :sexywink:

BonoFox1 said:

Yup Larry is trying to make the Bolo Tie fashionable again ..... I even wore the female bolo tie at one time in my life :reject:
I also had one with a cross....*very Punk I thought I was* :)

oy vey.. i had one too...the 80's were a trip weren't they?:huh:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Is it me, or does Adam look really old in this picture for some reason? :yikes:

The older he gets, the more beautiful i think he is:drool:

i was never really an adam-girl, but during the vertigo tour my love for him grew:yes:
he seemed to like very much what he was doing and interacted a lot with the audience.

Has Larry ever broken his nose ...... :reject:

I defo think Adam gets better with edge, so does edge.

They all have grown better with age actually

Larry is really starting to show his age. He still looked really youthful at the end of the Elevation tour but now is looking as old as the rest of the guys. Edge looks great though...

Thank you hcbiggs , I'm still waiting to get my copy :( they still had Feb . copy in the book stores in my local area , march should be in by the weekend . :hyper:

vaz02 said:

I think you have Edge on the brain . :laugh:

Oooohhhhh I wasn't aware they were in the magazine again! I will make it a point to find a copy for myself. Thanks so much for the info and the pics are gorgeous. I love the shirt that Adam is wearing!! They wear the coolest clothing!

vaz02 said:

Yeah i had noticed the Larry pic..I think it is the lighting that makes his nose look crooked...

I got my copy too Comet!!! :hyper:

**Well worth the wait :D

And thank you for re-posting the MoJo scan again:love:

Back
Top Bottom