The more pages from the March 2007 Q!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Yep 3 months in a row. Here's an ad for it I found in Mojo Magazine...

bonoqadbowie2.jpg

Ooh thank you so much for this! :bow: :drool: Does anyone have scans of the Febraury 2007 issue of Q with the Hawaii report? :ohmy: I missed that issue!! :scream:

Oh my, counting the hairs on his chin will keep my busy for a while. :drool:
Thank you so much for the scan. It's a shame they didn't include the picture in the March issue of Q.

Are there more scans from this article? I can't seem to find another thread. Thanks for the scans BTW. That last scan of Bono is just a little bit too close though. I don't want to know how many hairs he has on his chin...but I do like the fact that he doesn't have hairy ears...lol :)

U2FloridaFan said:
Are there more scans from this article? I can't seem to find another thread. Thanks for the scans BTW. That last scan of Bono is just a little bit too close though. I don't want to know how many hairs he has on his chin...but I do like the fact that he doesn't have hairy ears...lol :)

You'll find the rest of the article here:-

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172294&pagenumber=7

As I explained in my first post of this thread, I'd forgotten to scan these last two pages and didn't want to post them on the above thread coz every time I open page 7, my computer seizes up! :shrug:

:drool: I cannot stop looking at that pic of Adam and Edge. I think they are trying to give that serious intense look. It's working:wink:

Thanks HC:up:

Back
Top Bottom