The modern Baby Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I met this dude at my dance (my friend's X boy freind, actually) and like we danced and stuff... and blah blah blah. And I was tlakin to him on the net the other day, and he asked who that was in my icon... and it was Baby Edge, and he said "Oh, he kinda looks like me" and omg, he fricken does! Oh man, this dude is a hottie hehe, and nice too... but he has a girl friend:madspit: lmao. But we might hang out this weekend though! His name is Gary... wouldn't it be scary if his mame was Dave lol. I'd like tweek man! But yea that's all hehe, it's so cool, he's like my own little Edge... just I can't have him ( doesn't suprize me... I can't have the real one either :| ).

lol!
Well... he came over and we walked around and stuff... I guess it was better then sitting at the computer all day :| But, I think I would have much rather been here in PLEBA :wink: hehe!
But , he was in my room laying on my bed, and he woudln't stop talkin about Edge and lookin at him... it was wierd :eyebrow:

Let me just say one thing... there may be duplicates of looks but... this modern baby Edge... is nothin like Edge... infact... I don't even like the modern baby Edge anymore... :| I think he tried to use me guys :( and so since I wouldn't give him anything... he left... oh well... I'm never goin for anotehr Edge look alike again :no:
Besides... now, I have double! I have Edge and Noel! I think I'm fallin so much for Noel... it's like fallin for Edge all over again...just not Edge :D

starsgoblue said:

I didn't mean that LITERALLY, missy! Yeah, that's right, I called you missy. :eyebrow: :wink: :laugh:
Well... i AM a missy :D And I was just jokin around hehe. I knwo what you meant, but being the person I am... I had to comment on it :wink:

Hhhmm... see taht makes me think there... I knwo I'm a smartass... but how do I know I'm not a dumbass? Personally I think I am :|

Back
Top Bottom