The making of a PLEBA Script

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
(Psst! If you havent read the Christmas script, please read that one first!)

You may be asking yourself, how DO those girls write those scripts? Well, it isn't easy. It takes many long hours of industrious labor, as we are about to witness....

ECHO: Okay, Larry, how about this - the guys are redecorating the bathroom. You have to put up the new shower curtain, and you say...

LARRY: (Reading from his clipboard) "Can someone please hold my rod?" I'm not saying that!

ECHO: Okay, okay...How about this...(she scribbles something on a piece of paper) Read this one.

LARRY: "I'm a rubber duckie. Squeeze me when you're in the bathtub."

ECHO: Alright lets do the test run.

*Larry is taken to a room that can be viewed through a two-way mirror. In the room are Larry Mullen's Pop Angel, Mona, Mullen Girl, and Julie.*

ECHO: Go ahead and read it again.

LARRY: *clears throat* "I'm a rubber duckie. Squeeze me when you're in the bathtub."

*Mona, Larry Mullen's Pop Angel, and Mullen Girl faint.*

ECHO: Oh, three out of four, thats good. That's a keeper.

LARRY: Somebody get me out of this!

BONO: Sorry man, I can't help you, I'm still tied up in Christmas lights from the last script.

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation! http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-19-2001).]

*Blueeyes comes in to the room, she is tied up in duct tape and her mouth has a large strip of tape over it.*

Blueeyes: HmmmMHMMHMM! HFmmmfmmm, hfmm fhmf fmfhfmfhfmfmh!

Echo: What the hell? Bluey, this is no time for your kinky games!

Larry: Wait a minute, I think I can translate.

Echo: You speak duct tape?

Larry: We have to do this to Bono every now and then to shut him up, it comes in handy.

*Mona faints at the thought of duct tape Bono*

Blueeyes: HMFMHFMMffm! fhmfhhf mf fmfhfmfh fmfhf mfhs fhmfhf,fhhmf fhfmfhhhmF!

Larry: (translating slowly) You're right Echo, writing a script is hard. Especially when the cast attacks you with a roll of duct tape just because you showed everyone one, or maybe two little outtakes...

The Fly's voice offstage: There were NINE!!!

Blueeyes: Mhhhf! Hffm mmfm hmhmhhh, hfmg fhyyfh, fhrrhm, hmmffhfphf mmmm...

Larry: (translating) Fine, nine of them. But who knew that Macphisto knew how to use duct tape? Not me...now look at me!!! I suffer for my art.

*Blueeyes hops over to a couch and collapses like a not-so-hot duct tape tamale.*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Echo:
(Psst! If you havent read the Christmas script, please read that one first!)

You may be asking yourself, how DO those girls write those scripts? Well, it isn't easy. It takes many long hours of industrious labor, as we are about to witness....

LARRY: (Reading from his clipboard) "Can someone please hold my rod?" I'm not saying that!

ECHO: Okay, okay...How about this...(she scribbles something on a piece of paper) Read this one.

LARRY: "I'm a rubber duckie. Squeeze me when you're in the bathtub."

ECHO: Alright lets do the test run.

*Larry is taken to a room that can be viewed through a two-way mirror. In the room are Larry Mullen's Pop Angel, Mona, Mullen Girl, and Julie.*

ECHO: Go ahead and read it again.

LARRY: *clears throat* "I'm a rubber duckie. Squeeze me when you're in the bathtub."

*Mona, Larry Mullen's Pop Angel, and Mullen Girl faint.*

ECHO: Oh, three out of four, thats good. That's a keeper.

ROTFLMAO ... My sides hurt from reading the Larry Renaissance Man and Christmas Story.

PLEBA girls rule!!!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

biggrin.gif
lol Echo!

I want an Mp3 of Larry saying "I'm a rubber duckie. Squeeze me in the bathtub" lol

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

You want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Blueeyes comes in to the room, she is tied up in duct tape and her mouth has a large strip of tape over it.*

Blueeyes: HmmmMHMMHMM! HFmmmfmmm, hfmm fhmf fmfhfmfhfmfmh!

Echo: What the hell? Bluey, this is no time for your kinky games!

Larry: Wait a minute, I think I can translate.

Echo: You speak duct tape?

Larry: We have to do this to Bono every now and then to shut him up, it comes in handy.

*Mona faints at the thought of duct tape Bono*

Blueeyes: HMFMHFMMffm! fhmfhhf mf fmfhfmfh fmfhf mfhs fhmfhf,fhhmf fhfmfhhhmF!

Larry: (translating slowly) You're right Echo, writing a script is hard. Especially when the cast attacks you with a roll of duct tape just because you showed everyone one, or maybe two little outtakes...

The Fly's voice offstage: There were NINE!!!

Blueeyes: Mhhhf! Hffm mmfm hmhmhhh, hfmg fhyyfh, fhrrhm, hmmffhfphf mmmm...

Larry: (translating) Fine, nine of them. But who knew that Macphisto knew how to use duct tape? Not me...now look at me!!! I suffer for my art.

*Blueeyes hops over to a couch and collapses like a not-so-hot duct tape tamale.*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-19-2001).]

LOL BLUEY!!! I can always count on you for a good laugh! "There were NINE!!!" HA!!! I can just hear him saying that!!!

Still Chuckling Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

Back
Top Bottom