The MacPhisto Society is getting a new Home!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The new site is absolutely fabulous darlings. Martinis for everyone in honor of the news site!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Great Job Dah~lings! I congratulate you!
smile.gif

hehe i'm so GIDDY that everyone likes it, cuz we all worked so hard on it! but there are some more things to be added so keep checking back
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
The Macphisto Society - nothing is ever quite what it seems...

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"She's got a kid now.. she's tryin to cut back on her suicide attempts" - bona
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Hey HeartlandGirl,
I am so flattered that you would want to put a link to our site on your page! We could link to you as well! If you need us to design a banner let us know, otherwise feel free to link away!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

If you want to design a banner, that would be great. But if not, I can just write out the name and add it to my links page.

I probably won't add it until this weekend, but the site is so cool, I think other U2 fans would really like to hear about it.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Great site!
I only recently stumbled across the entire story (I always avoided the MacPhisto threads because they were so ENORMOUS) but I am hooked! It's great to see the whole thing come to life.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Coke does not add life. It might be a nice fizzy drink but it does not add life." - Bono
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry
?This is when the band became Depeche Mode!? ? Steve Lillywhite plays some tracks that didn?t make it to the final cut of WTSHNN.

What a great place!! Now that I know David Hyde Pierce is at the mansion, I'll be packing up my overnight bag and staying over often. Hope you don't mind.

Also, I'd love to help promote by putting up a MPS link on my webpage. Would that be alright?

Back to the library...

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

OH MY GOODNESS I spent nearly and hour on thesite the other night! I LOVED all the doors, I couldn't wait to open another one!

But why is Stephen Dorff the devil anyway? I always thought he was so cute in Entropy.

I'd love to contribute to the Mackie Music list...

Oh, don't forget about GAVIN! He would seem very much at home in the Mackie mansion (since he sort of created him)

GREAT JOB GIRLS!!! I bow down to your webbie ways...

Cheers to all the founders and writers...I LOVE reading MPS!!! It's so much more stunning and tantalizing than the fanfiction. net stuff.
smile.gif
(I like some of the un-slashy stuff on there though) Keep it up girls! (And Scottphisto)
tongue.gif

PS-I love the second floor! Add all the rest of the characters!!!

~~Foadie~~

thank you all for your continued praise. we're working on the rest of the characters that have been in past episodes...so keep checking back
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
The Macphisto Society - nothing is ever quite what it seems...

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"She's got a kid now.. she's tryin to cut back on her suicide attempts" - bona
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

*knocks on friends door*
Fishy: Hello Mrs. Sicy...can PLEBA come out to play?

*grin*

Well girls, it's been one week since the big moving day and things are moving along smoothly for the MPS in their new home, we just moved to a new, more user friendly forum, so come on over and check us out! We would love to have more playmates!
smile.gif
I think it speaks to our obsession that we have only been on this new forum for four days and we already have 200+ posts...lol...we all need help...
smile.gif

But anyway, even if you don't read the MPS stories(you don't know what you are missing) we would still love to have you! The site is hosted for Mackie-poo, but there is still a whole lotta Edge, Larry, Adam and ScottPhisto goin' on!

So come on we'll all have one big MacPhisto Pajama-Jammy-Jam in the Mansion!
http://www.platinumcomplication.com/discus/index.html

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

DOOD....I wanna be in it!!!!
frown.gif
I wanna be evil Angelina....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Mona we want you here!!! We need your uncensored skits around!!! Come on over and play!!!

*Waits for MonaPhisto to grace us with her presense*

------------------
The Macphisto Society

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Mona we want you here!!! We need your uncensored skits around!!! Come on over and play!!!

*Waits for MonaPhisto to grace us with her presense*

OOO!! CAN I?? *freedom* neat
biggrin.gif
How do I joineth?

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

The site, BTW is the coolest thing ever. EVER. I like Niles as the butler!
smile.gif

*doors*

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Mona is you have AIM my screen name is

*drumroll*

macfishto

Come say hi! If not just drop me an email!

U2thgoalissoul@aol.com

Anyone is welcome to come over and play, it is a public forum...no special invitation required!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society

Great job on the site girls! I've already made it a daily stop. I just wanted to post here because I think everyone should check it out. It really is a fun website! Jen
smile.gif

I know I have not really been verbal about my support/interest of the MPS, but I did read what I could and loved it!

I just visited the mansion and had the best time....it was amazing....you ladies are just....unbelieveable!!

by the way, thanks for putting adam in the chapel. Very convenient. I can confess right after i sin. then after confession, sin again. Yes...

Back
Top Bottom