the larry mullen band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

Talk about advertising! :lol:

Great version; loved Bono's new lyrics. :wink:

Thanks for posting the link. :up:

ahhhhhhhh memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: what an awesome show that was! I was there and were just a few people down the rail from the exit girls when they got pulled on stage. They rocked! :rockon: AMAZING AMAZING SHOW!!

so sad that no boot turned up for this show..:sad: :sad:

Thank you Bibi

Bibien said:
Here's another one of Adam wearing the shirt

jkwvas.jpg

I love this pic:drool:

Dude..I must make one of those shirts, only the front will say Naked Rhythm Section: Just Stay Pretty. On the back, of course: The Larry Mullen Band.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:drool: :yes:... I likey that! great idea!

I should be bored at work more often.. :evil:

How's Naked Rhythm Section: It's All About the Drooms!

I'd totally rock that at a concert, just to see what Larry would do, glare or blush. Or perhaps both.

Devlin said:
Dude..I must make one of those shirts, only the front will say Naked Rhythm Section: Just Stay Pretty. On the back, of course: The Larry Mullen Band.

What a delightfully naughty idea. :drool: Could I wear one too? I think Adam would dig it.:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
resurrected this thread ..

cuz the other day I was walking around bethesda, md and was wearing my "the larry mullen band" tshirt (the black one) when I was stopped by this woman about my age who asked me about it.. she thought it was cool and stopped me cuz she is a drummer...(back of the shirt says: "its all about the drums") but she didn't know who larry mullen was :rolleyes: so I explained it to her and why the shirts came about.. Funny she said a couple of times, " i am not some psycho really.." :lol:
The shirt gets attention thats for sure.. several people were looking and i could tell they were trying to figure out who Larry Mullen was :lmao:

Has anyone else had this happen who has the tshirt?

How do you get the tee-shirt??

Carmelu2fan said:

What a delightfully naughty idea. :drool: Could I wear one too? I think Adam would dig it.:wink:

:lmao:

I got the sudden (and not entirely unwelcome) visual of him taking that idea seriously.

Geez, I must start drinking coffee again.

Heh.
I'm actually going to try making a few tees:

Naked Rhythm Section: The Larry Mullen Band (Hah! He'd turn beet red and DeathGlare me!:lmao:)
Naked Rhythm Section: It's All About the Drooms!
"" : I look Cool. I AM Cool.
Woo..I gotz sharpies at home. Now, to buy a bulk package of tees.

Back
Top Bottom