The Lads In Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bwsmiles.jpg

Wow. They had those disgusting plastic orange ottoman chair thingies and their putrid counterpart round formica tables in Trinity even back then.... wow. But aw, the sculpture! and the fountain on Dame with the little trumpet guys! I love this thread.

bonocomet said:

Ali, looking like the sweetest thing there.

She reminds me of the girl with her long skirts in the movie "ordinary people", with her short little cropped haircut. She had that same sweet face. :cute: The one that guys fall for hard.

Some of these pics i'd never seen before! thankyou Bonocomet! they're incredible.

Does anyone know what's going on? What they're standing around for?

Last edited:
I'll check my magazine I scanned those pics from and see if I can answer that one for you thankyou.

The pic that you quoted lovezeuser I scanned from my book The U2 File A Hot Press History edited by Niall Stokes. A lot of the early pics from this era floating around here I scanned from there years ago, great book :drool: That particular pic is by Colm Henry who did a lot of these early shots in Dublin.
I really ought to scan some more of this book :hmm:

thankyou :wink:

:giggle:

Ok I'll try to scan some more from the book on my break from work after Christmas. I will also dig the magazine out that some of the photos are from too to remind me what it says about the pics. :)

I've been busy with exams, if you hadn't seen the pic above, maybe you haven't seen these ones I'm posting today, they are all fron the Pop sesions at Hanover Quay.
megagaleria_2.jpg

megagaleria-3_2.jpg

megagaleria-1_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom