The (in)famous Mullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
My dad must've been stoned or living under a rock in the 80s, cos he doesn't know what a mullet is. I've been trying to explain to him for weeks but he just can't picture it. If you ladies would be so kind as to post some Bono-mullet pictures that would be lovely.:D

Not sure where I was during the 80's??? But after looking at 4 pages of this thread, I now know what a mullet is!

Good thing I was never a hair dresser!:giggle:

Scruffy Mullet :drool:
hairymama.jpg

bcb1109c.jpg

U2Kitten said:
I have always been a mullet fan, though in the 80s no one called it that. This name was recently made up on the internet and I hate how it has become a joke because I think it's hot!

Not true.

Whilst you may not have heard the term mullet, it has been used for many years since the eighties, in the UK and Australia at the very least. I find it unimaginable that it wasn't atleast mentioned in whatever country you're from.

woah is right :drool: I love how that picture is called "hairy mama" :laugh:

Oh yeah, hi. I don't know if I have anything to contribute, I'm just part of the peanut gallery. :)

VertigoGal said:

dammit, thats what i thought!

but its ok, cos im listening to All I Want is You right now:drool:

love that pic of Bono & Ali...looks like she's got a mullet herself

I'm actually listening to the Killers now. :drool: They work too when you have a dumb song in your head. That's one of my favourite pictures of Bono, the wedding picture- he looks quietly radiant. :yes:

the killers are pretty cool. i used to love them, but them my younger brother got hooked on them and started playing them TWENTYFOUR/SEVEN and going "oMg dId U kNoW tHe LeAd SiNgErS nAmE iS BrAnDoN FlOwErS!!!1 :hyper:"

now i still listen to them, but in small doses:D

yeah they are good. i like midnight show, all these things that ive done, and jenny was a friend of mine the best.

man this is so sad...its 3 am and im on this frickin site. i have the "most recent post" in like half the forums if you look at the main forum page. lol

I like Somebody Told Me, Andy You're A Star, and Smile Like You Mean It best. :D Yeah. I'm doing homework because my mom was all "why WOULDN'T you stay up all night before church to do homework?" :p

:lol:

yeah, lucky for me schools out already here (has been for 2 weeks). not that id be doing anything else if i were still in school. hell, i stayed up till 2:30 the night before my social studies and french finals, which did not please my mother when she found out. she humbly apologized for doubting me when i got a 98 and 100 on them respectively though! :dance: (they were easy multiple choice)

Back
Top Bottom