The Ice Cream Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keocmb

Refugee
Guys, I just ate 473 mL of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. That is: Fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in Vanilla Malt ice cream with Fudge and Peanut Butter.

:drool:

:faint:

:sick:

What's your pleasure?

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. I can eat a pint of that in one afternoon.

and then feel terrible about it the whole rest of the day :reject:

Hi Keocmb how are ya? Just wanted to say hello, lol

Thats a lot of Chubby Hubby. I'd have to say my fave Ben and Jerrys is Chunky Monkey or Phish Food. I dont think Ive tried any other flavors. Fave classic, non-scientific experiment ice cream is rocky road. Since I was young I always loved sherbert too :) Talk to you later

My cat Bono is currently nicknames "Ice Cream Head" because the orangeish brown lines on his white forehead look just like peanut butter squirl ice cream :tongue:

ice cream makes me ill because of my lactose intolerance, but sometimes it's just what a girl needs...

my favourite is either vanilla bean or anything with a chocolate/peanut butter combo going on.

chubby hubby sounds outta this world!

Lucy3011 said:
I don't like ice cream

One of my highschool teachers doesn't like it either. She says she doesn't like the texture for which I will probably never understand.

I could go for some rocky road right now though:drool:

I don't like bananas and I blame the texture. I like all things flavored like bananas. But those strings get stuck in your throat and the mushiness and blech!

:tsk:

There's and icecream place down in Margaret River, Western Australia called Simmo's (getting more popular so now it's more easy to get) which has it's own herd of dairy cows. They make the best vanilla icecream with maltesers in it.:drool:

I really only like chocolate, I don't like funky mix ice cream or anything really sweet. The only other flavors I eat are vanilla and vanilla fudge swirl. And I like sundaes only w/ vanilla and hot fudge sauce, nothing else.

I love Ben and Jerry's and Haagen Dazs :drool:

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the one with vanilla icecream, chocolate and caramel (can't remember the name anymore).... :drool:

This thread is bad for me! Now I want ice cream!

I just like chocolate...and cheap chocolate at that......:drool: I don't like nuts in my icecream.....I hate SPRINKLES...ewwww:madspit:

Keocmb said:
Guys, I just ate 473 mL of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. That is: Fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in Vanilla Malt ice cream with Fudge and Peanut Butter.

:faint:

:sick:

What's your pleasure?

thanks for supporting vermont:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom