The Ice Cream Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
I just like chocolate...and cheap chocolate at that......:drool: I don't like nuts in my icecream.....I hate SPRINKLES...ewwww:madspit:

now how about good chocolate bars...

Lindt puts out the most heavenly dark chocolate bar 70% cocoa. it's $2.00 here in NYC, so it could be cheaper elsewhere. And it's a big bar! :drool: :drool: :drool:

i prefer semi-sweet to full dark chocolate in ice cream, cakes and chocolate bars.
The only ay i usually eat milk choc is with peanuts. Altho Hagen daas came out w a dark chocolate & peanut butter about 2 summers back and the daRK CHOCOLATE CAN HOLD IT'S OWN WITH THE PB, IT USUALY CAN OVER WHELM DARK CHOC.

OPppps pinky slip...

Last edited:
OH MY GOD.

It's Chubby Hubby the candy bar. :faint:

product_banner_take5.jpg

http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/take5.asp

I broke down and cried at Baskin and Robbins once. I was verrrry pregnant and they were out of pralines and cream.

before the internet cafe tonight, I went to Ben & jerry's Ice Cream palour and had in honor... [for activisism & their Country....]. 2 scoops cup w {new} Fossil Fuel & Dublin Muslide! :D {cause all I usually eat are the chocolate flavors}

U2Girl1978 said:
I love the Haagen Dazs chocolate and dark chocolate bar. I swear I eat too many of those! ACK! :drool:

Mmmmm Haagen Dazs.....:drool:

Anyone ever try the dairy queen blizzard with the brownie chunks? It's sooooo goood!!!:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom